Windows 10: Have you used the latest RS5, winver 1909 OS?

Discus and support Have you used the latest RS5, winver 1909 OS? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have you used the latest RS5, winver 1909 OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-os/6e03e280-db34-4c80-9059-3d6f94750e10 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Comp guru, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Comp guru Win User

Have you used the latest RS5, winver 1909 OS?

:)

Comp guru, Dec 19, 2019

2. WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Have you used the latest RS5, winver 1909 OS?

how to retain the same drivers installed on RS5 even after update to 19H1 upgrade

hi all,

i am facing a problem on my AMD system.

basically i have installed my OS in NVME which has driver "Standard NVME controller driver"

Also in the system i have 2 more NVME's configured in AMD RAID which have AMD RAID driver installed.

The above configuration is working with RS5/19H1 without any issues.

but with above configuration if i perform a OS upgrade from RS5 ->19H1 or to any higher version.

my system gets corrupted and i am not able to boot back to OS.

after debug i found the AMD RAID driver gets installed on OS NVMe drive which had "Standard NVME controller driver" in RS5.

i want to block reinstall of drivers in 19H1 when a OS upgrade is done from RS5 to 19H1

can anyone suggest any settings that can be done in RS5 OS, so that i will not lose my operating system when i upgrade to 19H1 or anyother higher Operating system. the same drivers are retained for 19H1 as in RS5 where each controller has the same drivers.

sridhar ts, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Have you used the latest RS5, winver 1909 OS? - Similar Threads - used latest RS5

2. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  3. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  4. Winver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  5. Winver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  6. Winver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Still on Winver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still on Winver 1909: Shouldn't it have updated by now? - - - Updated - - - OS Build 18363.959 161520
  8. Winver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver: Hi, I upgraded 3 PC's to 2004 19041.264. When I go to Winver, 2 of them say (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation and 1 of them says (C) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. I'm not bothered about fixing it. I just find it weird considering 2004 was released in 2020. All 3 PC's were...
  9. Hellow r windows10 do i have the latest OS build of 1909? 18363.476

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hellow r windows10 do i have the latest OS build of 1909? 18363.476: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/buyingaspaceship [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvhgdm/hellow_r_windows10_do_i_have_the_latest_os_build/
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139