Windows 10: Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

Discus and support Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever i try to download window updates, i get these 2 error codes 0x800f0805 0x800703f9 If anyone can find the solution i will literally paypal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sucadico, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

Whenever i try to download window updates, i get these 2 error codes

0x800f0805

0x800703f9

If anyone can find the solution i will literally paypal you $20 im so frustrated

submitted by /u/sucadico
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sucadico, Dec 26, 2020
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Dec 26, 2020
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Dec 26, 2020
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

1. Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download... - Similar Threads - Haven't been able

2. I haven't been able to update windows in over a month, it gives me error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't been able to update windows in over a month, it gives me error 0x80070057: I've tried using sfc /scannow in CMD Admin mode but all I get is "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" and then I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but it gets to 3.7% and then it stops and says "ERROR 87". What can I do to get my...
  3. I haven't been able to update windows in over a month, it gives me error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't been able to update windows in over a month, it gives me error 0x80070057: I've tried using sfc /scannow in CMD Admin mode but all I get is "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" and then I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but it gets to 3.7% and then it stops and says "ERROR 87". What can I do to get my...
  4. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...: To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never changed doesn't work and the recovery email I have is for some website called cikluh.com. If you GO TO CIKLUH it's literally a...
  5. I have not been able to download and install Utorrent.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have not been able to download and install Utorrent.: I have added utorrent to the list of applications that have been unblocked. I have not been able get to the point where I click ok and I know that utorrent has indeed been unlocked I am running Windows 10 What should I do? Thanks and Stay Safe Burnsey...
  6. I haven't been able to update Windows 10 in almost 4 months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't been able to update Windows 10 in almost 4 months: Everything seems to update normally, then my computer restarts. It then says that it was unable to update and that it's undoing the changes. About 2 months ago, I did a deep dive and tried every solution I could find and nothing would fix this. On top of that, I uninstalled...
  7. Haven't been able to download any apps from the Windows store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Haven't been able to download any apps from the Windows store: [ATTACH] Tried to look for a solution and still haven't found one. https://preview.redd.it/k2ejt3igyq341.jpg?width=1579&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e9213b6f89d95ed2bf72ce32cfb8d723795d7ea2 submitted by /u/barcastuff123 [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem: Hi, I built this computer back in the middle of September (2019) and have been getting random BSOD events ever since a few days after it was finished. However I can't pinpoint the problem. They seem to happen randomly and the errors have been mostly "page fault in non paged...
  9. BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem: Hi, I built this computer back in the middle of September (2019) and have been getting random BSOD events ever since a few days after it was finished. However I can't pinpoint the problem. They seem to happen randomly and the errors have been mostly "page fault in non paged...
  10. Unable to open files that have been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open files that have been downloaded.: Files are downloaded. When I try to open the file simply copies title to another line. Try to open that one and the same thing happens, What am I doing wrong and how do I open file. Thank you...