Windows 10: Haven't received reply

Discus and support Haven't received reply in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michaelbotti, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Haven't received reply

I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a serious TBI that affects my abilities to communicate and reply. Yes but please make sure that all the information I have sent you gets to them because it takes me forever to compose and send info. I have a TBI which affects my presenting of facts in a proper manner. MORE -Keep getting a popup [every 5 min], saying I have Troja

:)

michaelbotti, Jun 18, 2022
  2. CuFc 1960 Win User

Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise

Hi

I haven`t made any changes ..so probably a Windows update...previously with any running programs I could left click the icon in the taskbar and it would maximise and minimise...not now...also I can`t right click on desktop?? I also notice when I click on start I have these 3 `new` icons on top left of desktop...exted..pinned tiles..all apps...I never saw this before and it`s not on any of my other Win 10 pc`s (none of which have the issues described) Any suggestions gratefully received.
    Thanks

CuFc 1960, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Why haven`t I recieved your answer to my question about inproper work of the Adobe flashplayer ????

Why haven`t I got any answer of yours to my complain of inproper work of Adobe flashplayer (windows 8.1) at my Facebook music?

ZaikaWhiteFluff, Jun 18, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

Haven't received reply

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Haven't received reply :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Haven't received reply

1. Haven't received reply - Similar Threads - Haven't received reply

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  4. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Im still waiting for a reply on my account recovery, but i haven't received anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im still waiting for a reply on my account recovery, but i haven't received anything.: It's been nearly a month since i sent Microsoft a recovery email, they said it would take 3-8 days, but im getting kinda worried. I've tried to call Microsoft support but it simply just doesn't let me get in contact with them. So then i tried to contact anyone through Xbox...
  6. Im still waiting for a reply on my account recovery, but i haven't received anything.

Im still waiting for a reply on my account recovery, but i haven't received anything.: It's been nearly a month since i sent Microsoft a recovery email, they said it would take 3-8 days, but im getting kinda worried. I've tried to call Microsoft support but it simply just doesn't let me get in contact with them. So then i tried to contact anyone through Xbox...
  7. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  8. Haven't received reply

Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  9. Not receiving replies to my posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not receiving replies to my posts: For the last week or so I have not receive email when someone replies to my posts or threads I have subscribed to. Thank you. 129588
  10. Still haven't received KB4056892

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still haven't received KB4056892: I'm running Win10 1709 but KB4056892 has not yet been installed. My PC has been on more often than not over the past several days. I only run Windows Defender, and when I checked just now, the cadca5fe-87d3-4b96-b7fb-a231484277cc registry value was already there and set to 0....