Windows 10: Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

Discus and support Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't received the 1000 minecraft coins that is meant to come with the game. I have looked in my emails for a code but have not received it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Purefilth, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Purefilth Win User

Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

I haven't received the 1000 minecraft coins that is meant to come with the game. I have looked in my emails for a code but have not received it to date.

This game was purchased 08/08/2020. I forgot that I was to receive them and only after installing the game on my new computer I saw it in the pack.

could someone please help

:)

Purefilth, Jan 8, 2021

2. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account.

I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?

EvanKim2009, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Sivitrii Win User
    Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins

I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, I have received the Skin & Texture Packs but not the Minecoins. I see several other people have had the same problem but haven't seen anyone get a resolution. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Sivitrii, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

I have purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection a few days ago.

I'm unable to get the 1,000 minecoins which is included with the bundle. I logged-in into Minecraft using my microsoft account. In microsoft store it says that to redeem my minecoins, I just need to login Minecraft
    using your microsoft account and visit the in-game store. I did exactely that but did not get my coins.

I have spoken with the Microsoft/Xbox support team and they told me to get in touch with Mojang/minecraft directly. I have had email exchanges with Minecraft support and they don´t seem to know about what is included
    in the Windows 10 Master collection pack and are not providing me with my minecoins.

Can anyone help me with this?

Cyrus Darkvenom, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

1. Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection - Similar Threads - Haven't received 1000

2. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac It didn't work on the...
  3. master collection minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    master collection minecraft: i bought a master collection minecraft for my daughter in June 2020. She never used it, please can you help us to download for use please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/master-collection-minecraft/7a3f6805-5865-49ff-8c03-8472b6f9f13e
  4. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  5. Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins: I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, I have received the Skin & Texture Packs but not the Minecoins. I see several other people have had the same problem but haven't seen anyone get a resolution. Does anyone have a suggestion?...
  6. Minecraft master collection for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft master collection for Windows 10: I bought for my son the above and when he logs into the game he has 0 mine coins although it says in the package he will receive 1000. How can i fix it?...
  7. minecraft master collection coins missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft master collection coins missing: my order number for the app/game is 8899757314. it was to have included the coins but they aren't showing when we log into the account in the game. All other downloads that were included in the master collection however seem to be showing up ok. please advise....
  8. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  9. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: I have purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection a few days ago. I'm unable to get the 1,000 minecoins which is included with the bundle. I logged-in into Minecraft using my microsoft account. In microsoft store it says that to redeem my minecoins, I just need to...
  10. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. I'm also missing other items as part of the purchase....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem minecraft master collection coins