Windows 10: Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?

Discus and support Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using my gaming machine very infrequently lately for personal reasons. The last few days I've been experiencing BSOD numerous times a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anonymous888, May 4, 2021.

1. Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?

Hi, I've been using my gaming machine very infrequently lately for personal reasons. The last few days I've been experiencing BSOD numerous times a day. Windows version no 10.0 19041 Build 19041 The BSOD file states: ================================================== Filename : ntoskrnl.exe Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+29d0fa From Address : fffff801`1ba00000 To Address : fffff801`1ca46000 Size : 0x01046000 Time Stamp : 0xd3f64697 Time String : 9/09/2082 9:35:03 AM Product Name : Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description : NT Kernel & System File Version : 10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Company : Microsoft Corporation Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe ================================================== My specs can be found here: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Q...dBrX8aJ3TSbNQa Edit: Uploaded the most recent dumps as per the reddit request: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. Any ideas? Thank you. - - - Updated - - - EDIT: I've just conducted a Windows Memory Diagnostic and received the following message: "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". I'll try clear CMOS and reseat memory.

:)

anonymous888, May 4, 2021
  2. BitGamerX Win User

Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903

I completed my build 3 weeks ago and I've had a couple BSOD. The first BSOD was during a game and I didn't even get a full memory dump. The second one was right at bootup and I did get a memory dump however error was a generic (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) error
    which I've listed below. I'm not overclocking anything and I'm using the drivers that were installed with Win10 1903 except for the Radeon driver and the latest AMD Chipset drivers. I've also run multiple passes of memtest86 and Windows Memory Test without
    error. I'm thinking about disabling Windows Fast Startup because I think it might be part of the issue. Any other suggestions of things to look for?

MiniDump:

Dropbox - File Deleted

Systems Specs

Ryzen 2700+

X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50-CF

sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB

Viper Steel Series DDR4 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz Kit

XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 NVMe

Windows 10 1903

BlueScreenView error listing:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a ffff800c`3ffc7e6a 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff801`62def3b5 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 10.0.18362.175 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0 C:\Windows\Minidump\061319-8609-01.dm

BitGamerX, May 5, 2021
  3. Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?

Hi,

I've been using my gaming machine very infrequently lately for personal reasons. The last few days I've been experiencing BSOD numerous times a day.

Windows version no 10.0 19041 Build 19041

The BSOD file states:

==================================================
    Filename : ntoskrnl.exe
    Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+29d0fa
    From Address : fffff801`1ba00000
    To Address : fffff801`1ca46000
    Size : 0x01046000
    Time Stamp : 0xd3f64697
    Time String : 9/09/2082 9:35:03 AM
    Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    File Description : NT Kernel & System
    File Version : 10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Company : Microsoft Corporation
    Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    ==================================================

My specs can be found here: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Q...dBrX8aJ3TSbNQa

Edit: Uploaded the most recent dumps as per the reddit request: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: I've just conducted a Windows Memory Diagnostic and received the following message:
    "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer".

I'll try clear CMOS and reseat memory.

anonymous888, May 5, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?

See posting instructions:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions

Please run:

Tuneup.bat - Click here to go to the BSOD batch repository to download and run this batch file.

zbook, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD? - Similar Threads - Haven't used gaming

2. Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.: Hey,Over the past couple of weeks after I assembled my new system I've been getting BSODs constantly and irregularly. From my experience, BSODs does usually occur when my system is idle doing the bare minimum. I did a clean install of Windows 11 with all necessary drivers,...
  3. Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.: Hey,Over the past couple of weeks after I assembled my new system I've been getting BSODs constantly and irregularly. From my experience, BSODs does usually occur when my system is idle doing the bare minimum. I did a clean install of Windows 11 with all necessary drivers,...
  4. BSOD a couple times a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD a couple times a week: Hi All, I'm having an issue with a computer that restarts randomly. I believe I have narrowed it down, to my best understanding. What I believe is going on is Python is running, then somehow it conflicted with the driver SISIPSNetFilter.sys , the driver in question is Symatec...
  5. Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks

Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's on my computer for the past couple of weeks. They've been saying different things but it's been: 3/15: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 3/20: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3/30: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stuff I've done: I've ran sfc /scannow a...
  6. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks: I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next thing I tried was a...
  7. Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903

Couple random BSOD on new machine with Windows 10 1903: I completed my build 3 weeks ago and I've had a couple BSOD. The first BSOD was during a game and I didn't even get a full memory dump. The second one was right at bootup and I did get a memory dump however error was a generic (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) error which I've listed...
  8. BSOD couple times a day normal use.

BSOD couple times a day normal use.: Please help to analyse this dmp file. I cannot use it in my windbg. Error loading symbols 128579
  9. Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks

Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks: Hello, my PC is running Windows 10. I use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard for my computer. Every few weeks, while I'm using my computer, all bluetooth devices stop responding for some reason. Turning my computer on and off again doesn't help. The only solution I've found to...
  10. DPC Watchdog BSOD every couple of weeks

DPC Watchdog BSOD every couple of weeks: This is very elusive and began happening after upgrading to Win 10 from 8.1 within a week of its general release. 8.1 never BSOD'ed on me, Win 10 is when it started. Out of the blue, the system will suddenly freeze (unable to move mouse pointer) and then a few seconds...