Windows 10: Haven't used windows in a while, can't find anything with google search. Is this normal for...

Discus and support Haven't used windows in a while, can't find anything with google search. Is this normal for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/victoria-petite [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/victoria-petite, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Haven't used windows in a while, can't find anything with google search. Is this normal for...

/u/victoria-petite, Nov 9, 2019
  2. jteko Win User

can`t get to sleep

ever since I bought a new computer(only because banks&gov`t) don`t like old systems as well as google,I haven`t been able to sleep!!I`ve been trying to get windows 10 to run as good as vista

but no luck!!May have to upgrade to windows 8.1.

jteko, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ron S Win User
    Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Nov 9, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Haven't used windows in a while, can't find anything with google search. Is this normal for...

can`t get to sleep

Fortunately for you and for me the internet is filled with helpful instructions on every topic about Windows. And they're written at a level that even I can understand - and that's saying something. So take your time, do it step by step, and before too long
    I might be asking you for help.

Tip: Don't try to make Windows 10 run like Windows Vista. That's like looking for the carburetor in a modern car. Windows 10 is very different. Technology has changed enormously over the years.

BulldogXX, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Haven't used windows in a while, can't find anything with google search. Is this normal for...

1. Haven't used windows in a while, can't find anything with google search. Is this normal for... - Similar Threads - Haven't used while

2. Can't find my documents using Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my documents using Search: Oh, my god, I hate Windows 11. What an abysmal program.New computer, unfortunately installed with it. Why in heaven's name can't I type a file name into the Search bar and get my damn files to come up? The only thing this horrid program will find is Favorites with whatever...
  3. Windows search feature not finding anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows search feature not finding anything: Hello, I am using the windows search function quite a lot, especially for pdfs and other documents and it has always been working fine. A few weeks ago, my PC Win 10 Pro did an automated update. Since then, my windows search function does not work at all. It does not even...
  4. Super irritating problem with Windows Search-- It can't find ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Super irritating problem with Windows Search-- It can't find ANYTHING: [ATTACH] Even applications that have been recently installed, it can't find anything at all. I have no idea why, as this is a fresh installation. I've simply removed OneDrive, and a couple other programs using the add/remove programs feature. Here's what I've tried to fix...
  5. Windows Search Not finding anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Not finding anything: In my taskbar my SearchUI.exe file is showing suspended. I am not able to solve it from any method I have tried alot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-not-finding-anything/26db598e-e2b2-40a3-98a7-84d9c1e38ec5
  6. Can't search anything using Windows Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't search anything using Windows Start menu: Hi, I can't search anything using Windows start. Never had this problem before. It's slowing me down a lot. [ATTACH] Type anything and I'll get nothing on the start menu. Please help! TIA!...
  7. Haven't scheduled anything!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Haven't scheduled anything!: Hi, My month-old Lenovo (Windows 10) keeps saying "You've scheduled a restart for updates at..." and it will list a time. That's all well and good, but I did not take any such action. Anyone else have this experience?...
  8. Can't search documents using 'find' in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't search documents using 'find' in Windows 10: Hi, I have a new PC with Windows 10 (previously had Windows 7). I could easily search any document in Windows 7 by hitting the 'find' option in the document and typing in a key word. In windows 10 the same process doesn't 'find' anything. Help please as I use this function a...
  9. New way to find useful information fast on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    New way to find useful information fast on Google Search: Imagine you’re remodeling your kitchen, and you want information about how quartz compares to granite for your new countertops. Sure, Google can tell you what quartz and granite are, but that’s perhaps not what you had in mind. Chances are you’re hoping to learn more about...
  10. Search can't find anything (even "calculator") -- eternally loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search can't find anything (even "calculator") -- eternally loading: Hi! I upgraded my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit install to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (build 10240 from "winver") last month. The Start Menu search, ever since I upgraded, has always been really slow at finding things, but now it's died. I have a pretty decent, but old laptop:...