Windows 10: Having 2 accounts in Users.

Discus and support Having 2 accounts in Users. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by beebo._., Nov 24, 2022.

1. beebo._. Win User

Having 2 accounts in Users.

Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right and I don't know what to do, can anyone help me? I will provide screenshots. Also, when I try open Desktop, Documents or Pictures it says 'C:\Users\myrealname\OneDrive\Pictures is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again.' This also happe

:)

beebo._., Nov 24, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Having 2 accounts in Users.

Windows 10 New User Accounts

• Which is the new user account type you have created and facing these issue?
    Built in Administrator account

Local Account

MS Account

2. Have you made any changes on these accounts after creating them?

Not initially. Tried rebooting, removing and readding after a reboot. Tried adding via CLI and GUI interfaces

After that I tried one of the suggestions and tried coping a good account over the newly created account. That did not work

3. Does this issue persists on any specific user account?

No it persists on all newly created accounts do not work

4. What are the troubleshooting steps you have created in resolving the issue?

Just the ones mentioned in Step 2

5. Do let us know if you have any user account with no issues on your computer?

only the initial account that was created when I upgraded to windows 10

Robert Cantrell, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Having 2 accounts in Users.

1. Having 2 accounts in Users. - Similar Threads - Having accounts Users

2. Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  3. Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  4. Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Having 2 accounts in Users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 2 accounts in Users.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  6. Having 2 accounts in Users.

Having 2 accounts in Users.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  7. Having two user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having two user accounts: Is it possible to factory reset a computer while using other user account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-two-user-accounts/39a0c8ef-a975-4b2f-8dcb-4d81ea645fff
  8. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  9. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  10. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...