Windows 10: Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

Discus and support Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S t i n g r a y, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a good approach? Kind RegardsFaisal Gillani

:)

S t i n g r a y, Sep 9, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Sep 9, 2022
  3. Luis527 Win User
    Mailbox migrations and Azure / Active Directory

Quick question or observation, we are in the middle of performing office mailbox migrations to the cloud. During this time I have noticed Active Directory accounts randomly locking out. Whether it be after a reboot, outlook, skype all of the sudden prompting
    for passwords. Not sure if there is a correlation between Azure / Active Directory.

Or it could all be just a coincidence.

Thank you

Luis527, Sep 9, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

1. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting? - Similar Threads - Having Active Directory

2. Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?: My organization is still on Windows Active Directory Services even though all of us have migrated to Microsoft 365. The system is sync'ing between WAD and AAD. But is this necessary? I have nothing stored locally, just runs WAD. Is there any advantage of keeping WAD? I'd like...
  3. Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Active Directory Services needed any longer now that we have Azure Active Directory?: My organization is still on Windows Active Directory Services even though all of us have migrated to Microsoft 365. The system is sync'ing between WAD and AAD. But is this necessary? I have nothing stored locally, just runs WAD. Is there any advantage of keeping WAD? I'd like...
  4. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  5. Unable to create the synchronization service account for Azure Active Directory

Unable to create the synchronization service account for Azure Active Directory: I am receiving above mentioned error after retrying several times while configuring azure ad connect. I used azure global admin account .but can't find proper solution yet....
  6. Steps to detach device from Azure Active Directory and Domain

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steps to detach device from Azure Active Directory and Domain: Hello , Would anyone know how to detach/unlink device/laptop from AAD Directory and Domain? Any steps or any helpline number.Thankyou! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-detach-device-from-azure-active-directory/da6c63d9-5505-4eb6-8d63-00720d0d4bfb
  7. Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure Active Directory: You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should...
  8. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  9. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  10. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud: When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure Active Directory. Since these capabilities are now starting to appear in the Windows 10 preview builds, this is a great time...