Windows 10: Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

Discus and support Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on MW2 that usually happens while im playing DMZ and its got to an annoying point where i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Logan Velderrain, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on MW2 that usually happens while im playing DMZ and its got to an annoying point where i want to fix it. attached will be a dmp file. If anyone who knows how to read it can tell me what may be the issue i would appreciate the help.apps im usually running during this include--discord-soundpad-cod mw2system infoOS-windows 11CPU-ryzen 5 2600GPU- MSI RX 570 8gb ocRAM- 16gbdmp file

:)

Logan Velderrain, Mar 28, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 28, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 28, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

Windows Problem Reporting completely crashing PC

What sort of crash? A freeze? Lots of WER's? Please advise what you are now experiencing.

Freezes don't produce event logs. If you're saying there is no report corresponding to whatever occurred, and there is no crash after a clean boot, then I suggest you proceed with a process of elimination.

That's assuming whatever problem it is you are now experiencing is related to an installed program.

dalchina, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

1. Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says? - Similar Threads - Having freeze crash

2. Having a freeze and crash issue since a month or two, can someone tell me what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a freeze and crash issue since a month or two, can someone tell me what should i do: Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on every game, Majority of the time freezing issue. last time it happened when i was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and now i am annoyed at this point. I have attached a dmp file, i read on internet that it helps...
  3. Having a freeze and crash issue since a month or two, can someone tell me what should i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a freeze and crash issue since a month or two, can someone tell me what should i do: Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on every game, Majority of the time freezing issue. last time it happened when i was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and now i am annoyed at this point. I have attached a dmp file, i read on internet that it helps...
  4. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  5. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  6. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?: Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on MW2 that usually happens while im playing DMZ and its got to an annoying point where i want to fix it. attached will be a dmp file. If anyone who knows how to read it can tell me what may be the issue i would...
  8. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  9. Can someone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what this is?: Can someone tell me what this is ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-what-this-is/979e5309-7648-4832-9520-55361777e07c
  10. Can someone tell me what this is?