Windows 10: having a issue with a particular windows driver update

Discus and support having a issue with a particular windows driver update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi all getting a error with a windows update driver update would like to clear the windows update cache is that possible to see if it will resolve the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tonyb, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Tonyb Win User

having a issue with a particular windows driver update

hi all getting a error with a windows update driver update would like to clear the windows update cache is that possible to see if it will resolve the issue, as the update fails to install and when i hit retry it never comes back till days latter. can someone point me to a way to clear the cache thanks much. the error code is There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80240035)

:)

Tonyb, Jul 30, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Hp Envy particular driver is missing

Hi,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you facing sound issues with the PC? If yes, can you elaborate the exact issue faced by you?
    • Have you installed the latest Anniversary Update?

As per the information provided, I can see that under Device Manager your Audio Drivers are displayed which indicates that the driver for the same is installed and not missing.

I suggest that you right click on the driver I question, select Properties . General tab > check if there are any errors that display under the Driver Status dialog box.

Also if the have installed the Anniversary Update, I suggest that you download the drivers for 8/8.1 and installed the same in Compatibility Mode.

Step 1: Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

Step 2: Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Step 3: Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 30, 2020
  4. having a issue with a particular windows driver update

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

having a issue with a particular windows driver update

1. having a issue with a particular windows driver update - Similar Threads - having issue particular

2. Having issues with drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with drivers: I have Asus Tuf f15 and i'm facing issues with A2DP SNK driver and Hands-Free HF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-drivers/f45f6463-c504-4efe-b8f6-0524125f2de9
  3. Having issues with drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with drivers: I have Asus Tuf f15 and i'm facing issues with A2DP SNK driver and Hands-Free HF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-drivers/f45f6463-c504-4efe-b8f6-0524125f2de9
  4. Having driver issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having driver issues: I bought this laptop 1.5 years ago initially it didnt had any issues but one day i came up with this issue that my speakers arent working i dont know what to do as by that time i was new to Windows ive used windows but this is my first windows pc....so suddenly one day saw...
  5. Having driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having driver issues: I bought this laptop 1.5 years ago initially it didnt had any issues but one day i came up with this issue that my speakers arent working i dont know what to do as by that time i was new to Windows ive used windows but this is my first windows pc....so suddenly one day saw...
  6. Having driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. having a issue with a particular windows driver update

in Windows 10 Support
    having a issue with a particular windows driver update: hi all getting a error with a windows update driver update would like to clear the windows update cache is that possible to see if it will resolve the issue, as the update fails to install and when i hit retry it never comes back till days latter. can someone point me to a...
  8. Having driver issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having driver issues: r/techsupport is pretty dead so I thought maybe one of you guys can help me. I'm pretty sure my GPU (AMD HD 5450) is dying, every 2 seconds my screen goes black and it happens constantly. I deleted the drivers for the card and then switched to Microsoft basic display adapter,...
  9. Im having driver issues with mandatory windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im having driver issues with mandatory windows 10 updates: Hello community, I am a long time user of windows as an OS and enjoy it as many of you do. However, I have been growing increasingly frustrated with how Microsoft treats updates these days. One of the first things I do when I set up a PC is disable auto updates, for the...
  10. Is there a way to exclude only 1 particular driver in updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to exclude only 1 particular driver in updates?: I determined the high resource usage when idle (laptop) was caused by the Synaptic Touchpad drivers. Upon uninstall, Win10 will immediately start downloading and installing the driver. *really I disabled automatic driver updates. However, I would like to keep automatic...