Windows 10: Having a little question about how to use grid in MS 2016

Discus and support Having a little question about how to use grid in MS 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the topic said above I having a little question about how to use combine 2 grid in MS 2016 It have a shot-cut key M but when I press M in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akane, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Akane Win User

Having a little question about how to use grid in MS 2016

As the topic said above I having a little question about how to use combine 2 grid in MS 2016

It have a shot-cut key M but when I press M in the keyboard it not combine the cell but it type M instead *cry

Hoe can I use the shortcut ?

Having a little question about how to use grid in MS 2016 [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Apr 20, 2017

2. 5130 XpressMusic a little question about firmware update ?

Version 7.91 was REALLY Slow and BUGGY.

Try updating to the latest firmware 7.97

It has a few bugs fixed and is much faster than 7.91

IMPULSE3710, Apr 20, 2017
  3. MiZoSpaDe Win User
    5130 XpressMusic a little question about firmware update ?

i bought the phone with firmeware V07.91

i feel bad that they reomved the screensaver

and sometimes in playing songs it's hang

can anybody here tell me when the next firmeware update for this phone will come ?? or there are no update ??

MiZoSpaDe, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Having a little question about how to use grid in MS 2016

1. Having a little question about how to use grid in MS 2016 - Similar Threads - Having little question

2. Questions About MS Paint for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions About MS Paint for Windows 11: My project is relativety simple. I originally created a map of my home town back in 2019 using MapHub. There are balloons I created back then that represent locations on that map. Some of the balloons are yellow, but most are green. I had saved around 180 balloons that were...
  3. A little question about the installation of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little question about the installation of Windows 11: So my primar disk C: is full and well i cant install windows 11 there right? Then i have a second partition which is not full. On my primar partition is installed only windows 10 and other primary programs. So heres my question:Can i install windows 11 there C: or do i need...
  4. A little question about the installation of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A little question about the installation of Windows 11: So my primar disk C: is full and well i cant install windows 11 there right? Then i have a second partition which is not full. On my primar partition is installed only windows 10 and other primary programs. So heres my question:Can i install windows 11 there C: or do i need...
  5. something about grid

in Windows 10 Customization
    something about grid: how to customze the grid on desktop screen icon closer taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-about-grid/585a8818-1131-438d-ae9c-caa9f6c7e615
  6. HELLO.I have a question reagarding MS office 2016 in windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HELLO.I have a question reagarding MS office 2016 in windows 10.: I already have a free lifetime subscription of Microsoft office 2016 yet I am not able to view and open Microsoft apps like Powerpoint, Word or Excel.When i open the Microsoft store and search for Powerpoint it shows that I already own one but cant open it,what could be the...
  7. Questions about MS FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about MS FS 2020: I am trying to find the right forum for technical questions about Flight Simulator 2020 before ordering - Where can I ask. Example: Can I get a downloadable version of the manual now so I can plan for installation before installing the download? Henry Otrman#...
  8. Question about using Edgeium

in Browsers and Email
    Question about using Edgeium: I've downloaded the Stable version of Edgeium and have to admit, I'm really starting to like it -- unlike the Old Edge. I'd like to consider using it to replace Opera -- as I'm running into problems with that -- but I don't want my browsing tracked and I don't want my...
  9. Question about using the trackpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about using the trackpad: On my windows 10 laptop, when I use the trackpad, sometimes the mouse click does not register. If I click on something, nothing happens. If I then move the mouse using the trackpad, only then does the click register and the action is performed. Is there a way to disable this,...
  10. Using a MS Account Questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Using a MS Account Questions: Currently, I have a Standard User account meaning a NON-Microsoft Account. I am thinking about creating a MS Account just for storing my BitLocker recovery keys, but also, thinking to use it as my main primary account. Two questions relating to this: 1. If in case I...