Windows 10: Having a lot of BSOD'S

Discus and support Having a lot of BSOD'S in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a lot of BSOD'S. One reads (UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION) and one reads (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) and most recent one (CRITICAL PROCESS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidscur, Mar 2, 2016.

1. davidscur Win User

Having a lot of BSOD'S

I have been having a lot of BSOD'S. One reads (UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION) and one reads (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) and most recent one (CRITICAL PROCESS DIED). I have no idea what the problem could be, I've tested my hard drives, I've tested my RAM. No errors come back on them. When the computer does BSOD, it says it will restart after it gets info on the problem, but it never actually restarts. It will go up to 100% and stay on the BSOD. I left it over night and it was still on when I got up. I have been debating on just downgrading back to windows 8.1 with my windows disk but I do not have some of the driver discs. If I did, I would want to wipe everything in case there is a corrupt file. I never had BSOD's when I was using windows 8.1. I can't do anything without the computer failing. Any help would be great! Thanks!

--System specifications--
    CPU:AMD FX(tm)-8350
    Motherboard:GA-990FXA-UD3
    Memory:16GB(don't remember brand)8gb x2
    Graphics Card:GeForce GTX 770

:)

davidscur, Mar 2, 2016
  2. chinoyl8 Win User

Having a lot of problems with Nokia 97 mini

My brand new nokia 97mini RM-555 is having some serious problems:

code: 0585422

Device version: 11.0.104

Custome Version: 11.0.104.213.02

i dont know if i need to update my device, but the nokia website says the newest version for my mini is the 11.0.045

• im having trouble connecting my device with my computer, pc suite will detect my phone but when it tries to update some features to support my mini, the operation just fails. When ever Nokia updater tries to find my phone it never does (althought its still
      connected and PC suite still detects it).
    • i already tried to update via my phone, but it says that there are no update available. meaning i guess that my phone is up to date.
    • my phone's touch pad is sometimes slow, it lags most of the time (meaning that when i click on any botton it will take like 2 -3 seconds to pop up the next menu)
    • my phone is locked, so when ever i want to unlock it sometime the screen just freezes so i cant press my password. (the only way to make it work again is to just take the battery off)
    • Sometimes when i reboot by taking off the battery, i cant even enter my code, cause when i press 2, it actually presses 8 or 7 or 3.
    • when somebody calls i cant answer cause the touch screen is not working properly, and swiping to aswer just wont work.
    • I cant sync music, pictures, not even contacts
    all outer bottons are perfectly well, so im pretty sure is the software that a little bit wacked. but if i cant even connect to the pc how should i update, or what should i do to fix it?

need a little bit a help please T_T

chinoyl8, Mar 2, 2016
  3. adhishp Win User
    Having a lot of problems with Nokia 97 mini

I am facing the same problems with my nokia n97 mini... Touch screen is giving lots of problems. Keypad works fine for most of the times but many times my touchpad just freezes and creates lot of trouble like dialing by itself, answering calls accidentally
    etc. It is really frustrating. Nokia need to do something about this.

If the high end phones like these keeps behaving like this, I might not buy Nokia ever again. I am completely loosing trust in Nokia.

adhishp, Mar 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Having a lot of BSOD'S

Please read How to upload files

What tests did you run on your hard drives and memory?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Having a lot of BSOD'S [​IMG]

Having a lot of BSOD'S [​IMG]

axe0, Mar 4, 2016
Thema:

Having a lot of BSOD'S

1. Having a lot of BSOD'S - Similar Threads - Having lot BSOD'S

2. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD: Everyday I have a bluescreen, I don't know what to do anymore. I followed all the steps indicated, such as diagnosing the memory, which didn't detect any errors in it, codes in CMD and nothing solved my BSOD problem. Below is the link to the latest dump files. If possible, I...
  3. I have a lot of BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lot of BSoD: Hello, i have a lot of problem with my new pc, i wish someone can help me. This is the last MEMORY.DMP file. I have a lot of BSoD, i donk know why. My pc crash often.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. I have a lot of BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a lot of BSoD: Hello, i have a lot of problem with my new pc, i wish someone can help me. This is the last MEMORY.DMP file. I have a lot of BSoD, i donk know why. My pc crash often.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of BSOD: Greetings, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD for a while now. I've reinstalled windows 10 and it's still happeningHere are the following specs:RTX 2060Ryzen 36002x8 GB 3200mhzAsrock B450 Steel LegendSeasonic Gold+ 650wHere are the DMP...
  6. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  7. A lot of BSODs

A lot of BSODs: I'm having a lot of BSODs lately. I've done SFC, everything's fine. Ran memtest86, everything's fine. What next could I do to troubleshoot this? Here's the minidumps themselves https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1av06IQTUGL2UC4qAPCwALzRTxn8LWa-V?usp=sharing...
  8. Lots and Lots of BSODs

Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  9. a lot of BSOD

a lot of BSOD: hi guys, sorry if wrong post because i'm new in this forum i want to ask about my computer always get BSOD maybe someone in here can help me why when i openned browser, nox player or when this computer idle always BSOD thank in advance Here my computer information link 115088
  10. Having a lot of BSOD'S

in Windows 10 Support
    Having a lot of BSOD'S: I have been having a lot of BSOD'S. One reads (UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION) and one reads (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT). I have no idea what the problem could be, I've tested my hard drives, I've tested my RAM. No errors come back on them. When the computer does BSOD, it says it will...