Windows 10: Having a network issue

Discus and support Having a network issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I have Windows 10 Pro (latest) on my main computer and Windows Home (latest) on my laptop. I also have ESET Smart Security on both. For some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scramjet, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Scramjet Win User

Having a network issue

Hi All,
    I have Windows 10 Pro (latest) on my main computer and Windows Home (latest) on my laptop. I also have ESET Smart Security on both. For some reason now I cannot access either way. I can see the laptop under Network on the main computer but get the error code 0x80070035 when trying to access it. Diagnose didn't work *Sad On laptop i cannot see the main computer under the network. I have tried for hrs to use suggestions from the google search but nothing seems to work. I am totally stressed out and probably overlooking something. I setup the Home Group and the laptop found it and joined but it will not access now. Maybe I tried so many of the solutions i have something broke.
    I would greatly appreciate if someone could instruct me as to how to get back on track and get my two computers communicating again.

cheers (

:)

Scramjet, Aug 18, 2016

2. having a network card issue

Hi,

Try manually install your network driver first uninstalled your network driver and go online to your manufacturer website and look for your exact driver

Raymond Javier, Aug 18, 2016
  3. having a network card issue

every time i try to use the network troubleshooter windows says that it couldn't find a problem but in windows device manager it is saying that there is a driver issue and for some reason my windows update isn't working right either does anyone now of
    what i need to do to fix both of these issues in windows 10

nimitz6868, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Scramjet Win User

Having a network issue

Today I uninstalled Eset software and I am now able to see both computers under Network and Home Group. I still can't access either computer to view shared files or use the printer. I still get the error 0x80070035. Seems that is a common error for any version of Windows *Sad
    I am still holding out for someone to help me before I go insane lol

cheers

Scramjet, Aug 19, 2016
  5. Scramjet Win User
    Well it seems a lot of people are having network problems when it comes to seeing the computers under Network or Homegroup. I am one of them for sure. I just done a repair and installed Windows 10 Pro over the top of my existing Windows in hope to repair the network issue I am having. Well that was a waste of time. Now I am back to seeing the the laptop from my desktop and my desktop is missing once again. And I still get the 0x80070035 error on all computers *Sad
    Does anyone know how to fix this error for Windows 10 after the Anniversary update? It is obvious that the older fixes will not work on this new update.
    Another question:
    Am I wasting my time trying to fix this Network problem when there is no fix out yet?
    Greatly appreciate any input to my problem.

cheers

Scramjet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Having a network issue

1. Having a network issue - Similar Threads - Having network issue

2. Anyone have a issue with SvcHost draining your Network ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have a issue with SvcHost draining your Network ?: Since I joined the insider program SCVHOST.EXE has been draining my network to a point where i cant use my PC when connected. I tried everything online and as a last resort ended up reinstalling windows Yesterday. But seems like the Issue is still there ? Scans with every...
  3. Anyone have a issue with SvcHost draining your Network ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have a issue with SvcHost draining your Network ?: Since I joined the insider program SCVHOST.EXE has been draining my network to a point where i cant use my PC when connected. I tried everything online and as a last resort ended up reinstalling windows Yesterday. But seems like the Issue is still there ? Scans with every...
  4. Network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues: Hey, I been having network issues on my pc for a couple of weeks now. When try downloading something online I would get constant errors or when surfing the web, it would take a while for things to load meaning i would have to keep refreshing the page. Also, when attempting to...
  5. Network issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issues: Everything works fine but when I play a game like Valorant, or Fortnite it always says I have a network issue. I've been looking to fix this for like 5 hours and nothing has changed. It just lag backs and sometimes freezes for a little bit, but sometimes it's fine and...
  6. The whole network is having computer freezing issues, black screen and network drop issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The whole network is having computer freezing issues, black screen and network drop issues.: Hi,I'm slowly losing the plot...wandering if someone can help.I had a nice stable network of 50 odd PC's after upgrading all of the desktops to HP 600 Mini G6 and laptops HP Elitebook 840 G7.I decided to enable Windows Updates for all of the network, this caused a both...
  7. Network issues

Network issues: Hello, I used a server MM picker for CS:GO for a few days and yesterday issues with my network appeared. Now, my Internet is showed as unidentified and my laptop cannot connect to any networks. It shows as "No Internet, secured". Additionally, whether I typed "Ipconfig" the...
  8. Having problems with personal network, but no issues with public networks whatsoever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with personal network, but no issues with public networks whatsoever.: Ive been experiencing big issues with my internet these past few days, and I decided to troubleshoot. I found that I had no lag on public networks such as my school network. I also found that I only had issues with my personal network, but the speeds aren't slow, and I tested...
  9. Having a serious network issue, computer is recieving network requests, but is not...

Having a serious network issue, computer is recieving network requests, but is not...: I have no idea when this started happening, I tried setting up an NGINX server on my Windows 10 machine version 1909, got the configs ready and everything, and made sure to portforward on the router ports 80 and 443 and route them to my machine in the router config. None of...
  10. Having a networking issue... Ethernet is getting an external IP???

Having a networking issue... Ethernet is getting an external IP???: Hi guys, I'm having another issue which strikes me as odd and very weird. Basically I have enabled ethernet access to my room by plugging in my rooms cable to our network switch in a closet. However, instead of being assigned an internal 10.0.1.x IP, I am getting an...