Windows 10: Having a problem getting rid of video and spam icons on this laptop. Help thank you

Discus and support Having a problem getting rid of video and spam icons on this laptop. Help thank you in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please delete this stupid video and spam icon on this has its own mind laptop Please and thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanetSimkins, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Having a problem getting rid of video and spam icons on this laptop. Help thank you

Please delete this stupid video and spam icon on this has its own mind laptop Please and thank you

:)

JanetSimkins, Nov 14, 2018

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Win 10 Icons problem!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Are you trying to hide icon in the task bar.

If yes I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type in search bar “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Select the option “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Turn off the icons which you want to hide.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Having a problem getting rid of video and spam icons on this laptop. Help thank you

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Having a problem getting rid of video and spam icons on this laptop. Help thank you

1. Having a problem getting rid of video and spam icons on this laptop. Help thank you - Similar Threads - Having problem getting

2. Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you: Not really a question anymore because thanks to sunny A I believe who help me 10 minuets ago it has been resolved. I was not able to give thanks during the session or after in the feedback part because my computer had blacked out and when it came back on my issue was fixed,...
  3. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  4. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  5. Thank you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  6. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  7. Huawei laptop problem,help me fix thank you.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Huawei laptop problem,help me fix thank you.: There are many problem in my Huawei laptop D13 that cost RM 3000+Problem 1:when i upgrade my window to the newest version, almost all the time when i sign in it to this laptop the desktop will black screen.I just try to open task manger and run explorer.exe also no use so I...
  8. Please help me with this ! Thanks you !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with this ! Thanks you !: [ATTACH] Please tell me with is this ? https://preview.redd.it/6nx27itiz0m61.png?width=675&format=png&auto=webp&s=255d36c2b43c533fa9b194679d72b5a29e049e95 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there a way to get rid of this warning, thanks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get rid of this warning, thanks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rapid3235 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j83u8a/is_there_a_way_to_get_rid_of_this_warning_thanks/
  10. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...