Windows 10: having a problem installing VS2013 update 5

Discus and support having a problem installing VS2013 update 5 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; setup engine The system cannot find the file specified. visual studio 2013 preparations The system cannot find the file specified i will add link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TimofteMaximillian, Feb 6, 2020.

1. having a problem installing VS2013 update 5

setup engine

The system cannot find the file specified.

visual studio 2013 preparations

The system cannot find the file specified

i will add link with the vslogs.cab from the Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Framework Log Collection tool collect.exe from here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2899270/visual-studio-2013-setup-common-issues-and-workarounds .

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sXTKzfDlR7jOtNCZmdqtPP2x8N4o50r2

i cant reinstall this visual studio and i have exams to do next week xd

:)

TimofteMaximillian, Feb 6, 2020
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 6, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 6, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

having a problem installing VS2013 update 5

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

having a problem installing VS2013 update 5

1. having a problem installing VS2013 update 5 - Similar Threads - having problem installing

2. Moment 5 Update - Do I have it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moment 5 Update - Do I have it?: Hello team, So I was checking the new Moment 5 update and features. I found out that it's a feature update but in my windows update history the last feature update showing is the 23H2. I also checked by the model number and did not find it. Is it being rolled out slowly for...
  3. Moment 5 Update - Do I have it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moment 5 Update - Do I have it?: Hello team, So I was checking the new Moment 5 update and features. I found out that it's a feature update but in my windows update history the last feature update showing is the 23H2. I also checked by the model number and did not find it. Is it being rolled out slowly for...
  4. Im having problems installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having problems installing windows updates: so I have done a little research and I can't find any help for it, every single windows update I get "something went wrong" and also in my device manager it says that my standard system device doesn't have a driver, so when I try to update the driver automatically it can't...
  5. Im having problems installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having problems installing windows updates: so I have done a little research and I can't find any help for it, every single windows update I get "something went wrong" and also in my device manager it says that my standard system device doesn't have a driver, so when I try to update the driver automatically it can't...
  6. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work....
  7. having update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having update problems: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes this is whats keeps coming up when i try an update please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-update-problems/0913d5c0-1add-4556-b724-13f357ebcc69
  8. I have problems installing these updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have problems installing these updates.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RickyLoud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grpy7j/i_have_problems_installing_these_updates/
  9. Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days

Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days: Dear Microsoft, Given the problems you've caused with the recent update, I'm trying to understand why there has not been an official acknowledgement from the company? The lack of proactive communication to your customers is unacceptable and many computers have been made...
  10. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

Nov. 5, 2019 update problem: After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so. Has...