Windows 10: Having a problem w/languages

Discus and support Having a problem w/languages in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ben_is_radish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsh2gb/having_a_problem_wlanguages/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ben_is_radish, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Having a problem w/languages

/u/ben_is_radish, Nov 6, 2019

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 6, 2019
  3. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile Having a problem w/languages :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Having a problem w/languages

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Having a problem w/languages

1. Having a problem w/languages - Similar Threads - Having problem languages

2. Problem w/access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem w/access: Can't get to may lenovo laptop. Lenovo told me to contact MS about a new PN not a password, Don't have a PN so am locked out, due to a system. upgrade. Please call me - ***-***-****Thanks, Maryann***Edited to remove PII...
  3. w key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w key problem: I am having problems with my w key for weeks now, its acting really weird. Sometimes it will work just fine and after few minutes it gets super hard and annoying to use it. The key output is sort of "cut off" meaning when i hold it doesnt gives me a smooth output, for example...
  4. w key problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w key problem: I am having problems with my w key for weeks now, its acting really weird. Sometimes it will work just fine and after few minutes it gets super hard and annoying to use it. The key output is sort of "cut off" meaning when i hold it doesnt gives me a smooth output, for example...
  5. w key problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. ctrl + w problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl + w problem: Hello, i have a problem. I was playing some PC game CS:GO and i got rage and i punched my keyboard. After few minutes i realised i cant do duck walk in this game with ctrl + w. When I am holding ctrl + w, a repetitive sound is heard. I think i switched my settings on my...
  7. I have a problem with switching keyboard language

I have a problem with switching keyboard language: I often type in English and Korean.I have no problem when I switch the language from Korean to English alt + shift. But when I switch the language from English to Korean, often it still types in English. I have to click the toggle ? button not language button on taskbar to...
  8. Language problem

Language problem: Does windows 10 no longer support English British as a language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/969b97fd-62c3-43f9-b5ed-6397e9b0c99d
  9. Language problem.

Language problem.: How do I make it so that the language stays the same even though I switched apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/55055fa2-a434-44bc-8575-b8c2458982a2
  10. Language Problem

Language Problem: We have a recurring problem of a self-added keyboard on terminal servers on top of 2012R2 operating system, which our employees connect remotely from a local win10 machines. All our user's uses "en-US" and "he" keyboards, the recurring problem is that a third keyboard...