Windows 10: having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down

Discus and support having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cannot scroll down on facebook pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maryannekuczynski, Apr 17, 2020.

1. having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down

cannot scroll down on facebook pages

:)

maryannekuczynski, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

How to get horiz scrolling in Navigation Pane in Win 10 Explorer

Welcome to TenForums @linuxgarou

One suggestion would be to hover the mouse over the dividing line between the navigation pane and the list of files (it's the right-hand edge of the navigation pane's vertical scroll bar). When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow you can click-and-drag to make the navigation pane wider.

I have mine set to about twice the width of the one in your screenshot.

Edit: and so apparently does Ztrucker in the following post.

3. Scroll Speed of Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Hello,

Your suggestion doesn't work (I've tried it as well before asking this). I set it to 3 lines but it only scrolls one line instead of 3 in navigation pane. I then tried setting it to 6 and it scrolls by 2 lines instead of 6.

Edho Arief, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Dave Heq Win User

having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down

Scroll Speed of Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Hello,

Your suggestion doesn't work (I've tried it as well before asking this). I set it to 3 lines but it only scrolls one line instead of 3 in navigation pane. I then tried setting it to 6 and it scrolls by 2 lines instead of 6.

I've decided to use the Home/End keys to quickly scroll up and down in the left panel, it just takes too long with the mouse wheel since I use a ton of shortcuts and mapped drives.

Dave Heq, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down

1. having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down - Similar Threads - having problem going

2. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  3. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  4. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot scroll down and folders are randomly selected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot scroll down and folders are randomly selected: when I scroll down a page it suddenly scroll backs up and I cannot move the scroll bar down.If I press on the arrow keys it works again. On the home screen folders are randomly selected. Scroll down issue is also faced in Windows start button - top most option is always...
  6. Is Facebook Down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Facebook Down?: Was opening facebook and got this: Sorry, something went wrong.We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Go Back Facebook 2021 Help 177356
  7. Scroll down is not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scroll down is not working: Im not able to scroll down on anything , I have a laptop but I use external mouse (not working on both ). Please help submitted by /u/kdruss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikncqn/scroll_down_is_not_working/
  8. CANNOT SCROLL THRU DROP DOWN MENU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CANNOT SCROLL THRU DROP DOWN MENU: I am unable to scroll through the font drop down menu in Shutterstock Editor App. It stops on "A" fonts. I don't see a scroll bar on this drop down menu. I've tried switching browsers. Per recommendation, on windows settings, I switched off- mouse-touchpad scroll...
  9. Scrolling/Drop Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling/Drop Down: Has anyone else expererienced drop down box and scrolling issues since last window update? If so, it has taken me days to sort out, but finally simply switched USB port for wireless mouse and all is fixed. Have asked and answered in oine go to hopeffuly save others time....
  10. Navigation pane scrolls down when mouse cursor is positioned on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Navigation pane scrolls down when mouse cursor is positioned on it: The folder navigation pane scrolls down whenever I position my mouse cursor over it. The taskbar is constantly refreshing also. Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...