Windows 10: Having a problem with graphic acceleration

Discus and support Having a problem with graphic acceleration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello friends I am using hp4530s hp laptop I upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 .I have this software sketchup2019 software for 3d modelling ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TumeloDinake, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Having a problem with graphic acceleration

hello friends I am using hp4530s hp laptop I upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 .I have this software sketchup2019 software for 3d modelling ever since I moved from using the 2016 model version of the soft ware it tells me I need to enable graphic acceleration ,but with my intel driver updater tells me I am up to date .

This is the error

The following errors were found when launching SketchUp:

- Hardware acceleration is unsupported or has been disabled on your graphics card. SketchUp requires that you use a hardware accelerated graphics card.
    Unfortunately, these errors will prevent SketchUp from running. Updating your graphics card drivers might fix the problem.
    See this Help Center article for more information.

:)

TumeloDinake, Sep 29, 2019

2. 3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 29, 2019
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    graphic accelerator !!!!

Hi icoolguy1995,

IF you want to accelerate the the graphics of your phone.. you will need to suggest it to Nokia directly.. so that they know what to add on the incoming software update.. Having a problem with graphic acceleration :)

jekiboi20, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Having a problem with graphic acceleration

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Having a problem with graphic acceleration

1. Having a problem with graphic acceleration - Similar Threads - Having problem graphic

2. graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card problem: hi I had problem with my graphic card settings the graphic card working properly but in windows its not showing the graphic card in display setting and also in task manager [ATTACH] 2 to 3 days before this was showing graphic card geforge 710...
  3. Graphic Card problem

Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...
  4. Graphics problem and update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics problem and update problems: hi i recently updated the windows 10 os pc to 1809 but when ever i move my mouse the graphics seems slower and you can notice these lines in it even when i watch movies could you maybe try and improve the amd graphics in next update so its not so notice-able thx hope you look...
  5. Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!

Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!: I everyone !!! I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mouse acceleration (Enhance pointer precision). Every time I restart my computer, it turn on by it self. I hate mouse acceleration in any situation. I am using a Logitech G502 and the mouse acceleration is always...
  6. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10: Hello All I have a HP mini 210-1000 laptop that is currently running windows 7 with SP1 with no problems. According to the "Get Windows 10" program I cannot upgrade to windows 10 as the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 has a compatibility issue. Does anyone know if...
  7. Graphic card problems

Graphic card problems: Bought a used Asus EN210 and when installed found the driver keeps freezing the pc (windows 10). I regularly get a popup telling me that is what is happening.... So I bought another card, a Zotac GT218 which does the same. It turns out both of these are basically Nvidia...
  8. Graphics problem?

Graphics problem?: Toshiba Portege R700-17X PT310E-06R02KEN i3 intel, 240 gig Kingston ssd and 6 gig ram Running o/s 7 pro. m/s pc check app passes this for o/s 10 and upgrade appears normal until final boot up when numerous coloured rectangles appear on L/H of black screen, fan runs very, very...
  9. Graphic drivers problem.

Graphic drivers problem.: Hi, I've got a problem. I was updated win 7 to win 10 and... I press power button, see little windows logo and black screen * Black screen it's just on the laptop. If I plug TV by hdmi to my laptop i see everything. After 3h I discovered one thing. If I don't update...
  10. intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome

intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome: 1. any reliable data on how good i5 2410m is? 2. and any evidence for what 'gpu acceleration' in chrome helps with? if not, ill turn it off 107120