Windows 10: Having a problem with graphic acceleration

Discus and support Having a problem with graphic acceleration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello friends I am using hp4530s hp laptop I upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 .I have this software sketchup2019 software for 3d modelling ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TumeloDinake, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Having a problem with graphic acceleration

hello friends I am using hp4530s hp laptop I upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 .I have this software sketchup2019 software for 3d modelling ever since I moved from using the 2016 model version of the soft ware it tells me I need to enable graphic acceleration ,but with my intel driver updater tells me I am up to date .

This is the error

The following errors were found when launching SketchUp:

- Hardware acceleration is unsupported or has been disabled on your graphics card. SketchUp requires that you use a hardware accelerated graphics card.
    Unfortunately, these errors will prevent SketchUp from running. Updating your graphics card drivers might fix the problem.
    See this Help Center article for more information.

:)

TumeloDinake, Sep 29, 2019

2. 3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 29, 2019
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    graphic accelerator !!!!

Hi icoolguy1995,

IF you want to accelerate the the graphics of your phone.. you will need to suggest it to Nokia directly.. so that they know what to add on the incoming software update.. Having a problem with graphic acceleration :)

jekiboi20, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Having a problem with graphic acceleration

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Having a problem with graphic acceleration

1. Having a problem with graphic acceleration - Similar Threads - Having problem graphic

2. Graphics problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics problems: Hi guys, I have an HP laptop that has given me fits since I bought it. I recently had a BGO blinding glimpse of the obvious where I think I may have found the culprit. In my device manager, I have gone to the graphics section. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 605 piece of...
  3. 3D graphics acceleration problems a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D graphics acceleration problems a solution: I had an old graphics card purchased a newer one it has 3D acceleration still the games didn't made the choice to use it. It kept on telling me that my graphics card ddin't support 3 dD acceleration, well after trying checking on the drivers making sure the card did had it....
  4. Help to install Graphics Accelerator driver ASUS Z390-A

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help to install Graphics Accelerator driver ASUS Z390-A: hi win10 v2004 ASUS Prime Z390-A i5 - 9600K using onboard graphics. Current driver installed by Microsoft update - Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.7990 Have saved from ASUS support site - intel Graphics Accelerator driver v27.20.100.8190 Do I need to uninstall...
  5. Problem with graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with graphics: After installation of a new graphic driver from Nvidia, the pictures and all images became flickering. I tried to start my PC in Safe Mode, reinstalled drivers and it helped for a short time. Then Windows updated and the issue re-occurred...
  6. Hardware Acceleration turned off - Graphics Card issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Acceleration turned off - Graphics Card issue: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with the IntelR HD Graphics 520 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU display adapters. I started having trouble with them a few months ago. When I use applications I have used many times before with no issues, I get an error message saying my graphics card...
  7. Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!: I everyone !!! I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mouse acceleration (Enhance pointer precision). Every time I restart my computer, it turn on by it self. I hate mouse acceleration in any situation. I am using a Logitech G502 and the mouse acceleration is always...
  8. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10: Hello All I have a HP mini 210-1000 laptop that is currently running windows 7 with SP1 with no problems. According to the "Get Windows 10" program I cannot upgrade to windows 10 as the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 has a compatibility issue. Does anyone know if...
  9. Graphics problem?

Graphics problem?: Toshiba Portege R700-17X PT310E-06R02KEN i3 intel, 240 gig Kingston ssd and 6 gig ram Running o/s 7 pro. m/s pc check app passes this for o/s 10 and upgrade appears normal until final boot up when numerous coloured rectangles appear on L/H of black screen, fan runs very, very...
  10. intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome

intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome: 1. any reliable data on how good i5 2410m is? 2. and any evidence for what 'gpu acceleration' in chrome helps with? if not, ill turn it off 107120