Windows 10: Having a problem with Miracast

Discus and support Having a problem with Miracast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there,My PC 's CPU is Intel i7 7700 and graphic card is ASUS GTX 1060 6G and with Asus Z170 Pro gaming motherboard and I also use TPLINK TL WN722N... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mosss_0, Apr 26, 2019.

1. mosss_0 Win User

Having a problem with Miracast

Hi there,My PC 's CPU is Intel i7 7700 and graphic card is ASUS GTX 1060 6G and with Asus Z170 Pro gaming motherboard and I also use TPLINK TL WN722N wireless network adapter, But I have a problem,My PC doesn't support MIRACAST!

My Samsung TV support miracast because I mirrored my Samsung smart phone with samsung smart view.
    What should I do now?

:)

mosss_0, Apr 26, 2019

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Apr 26, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Having a problem with Miracast

windows 10 miracast

Hi Dennis,

For us to further assist you with your concern about Miracast, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried checking the step by step article to connect to Miracast that was provided on the above thread?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Having a problem with Miracast

1. Having a problem with Miracast - Similar Threads - Having problem Miracast

2. Problem with Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Miracast: I have a windows computer xps 15 with windows 11. I've checked it has cast with miracast I've made sure it is allowed to go through my firewall. The smart tv and the computer are on the same network. However it isn't working. Why is this?Not sure if this is in the right...
  3. Problem with Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Miracast: I have a windows computer xps 15 with windows 11. I've checked it has cast with miracast I've made sure it is allowed to go through my firewall. The smart tv and the computer are on the same network. However it isn't working. Why is this?Not sure if this is in the right...
  4. Problems with Miracast - Screen Share

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Miracast - Screen Share: I have a notebook with win10 and miracast support. So i tried to connect to screen share to my LGTV and wont The problem isnt with my tv, cause i can connect with my android cell I tried so much thing do fix it and nothings it worked out...
  5. Problem with miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with miracast: I have a acer aspire e1-531g laptop with intel pentium 2020m 2,4ghz processor, 6gb ram, intel hd graphics 4000 and nvidia geforce 710m. [IMG] idk what are the requirements for miracast, i want to show my laptop screen to my smart tv wirelessly instead of using HDMI cable....
  6. Miracast bug/problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast bug/problem: Hello. I've bought new TV, LG 55 UM7450 and i want to stream to it from my pc wirelessly. This is where my problems start. When i checked if my device supports miracast on Dxdiag, it says it does, but i dont have "add wireless display" option anywhere, and when i open Win+S...
  7. Problems with Miracast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Miracast: [ATTACH] I want to use my laptop as a secondary monitor for Twitch chat because my desktop only has one monitor. I found out that windows has a built in "wireless display" which can allow me to do that without any 3rd part apps. unfortunately it just does not work on my...
  8. Problems with Miracast - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Miracast - Windows 10: Hello there. As I was spending my day in countless forums, called several part manufacturers for answers and got postponed wherever possible, I thought why not try my luck here, as there have been similar questions; I'm having trouble connecting to my Sony KD-49XD8005...
  9. Problem with Miracast

Problem with Miracast: Hi, I have an HP Pavilion g6 Laptop running up to date Win 10 home. My problem is when I try to 'cast to device'TV I get notification ' Miracast not available on this device'. I have full network function and Bluetooth function. Can I acquire Miracast or do I have a problem....
  10. Miracast problem in windows 10

Miracast problem in windows 10: Good morning to all!! I am from Greece and I have a Lenovo thinkcentre desktop pc with Windows 10 and 4 gb ram When I save the dxdiag information, it says that my pc supports Miracast(dxdiag information in the and of the message).But when I go to connect my TV(I can sshare...