Windows 10: Having a problem with my mouse cursor

Discus and support Having a problem with my mouse cursor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cfoshizzle, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in games, I freeze for a second.

submitted by /u/Cfoshizzle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cfoshizzle, Nov 15, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Aaaand the ironic thing there is, that no doubt WOULD void the warranty.

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion but I plan to wait for their response. They said they can't authorize a replacement unless all the troubleshooting steps they emailed me don't work, which they didn't.

I've also contacted Newegg, and they said they'll do anything they can to help get me a manufacturer replacement in the case of the mouse not working with any of Logi's troubleshooting steps and if Logi refuses to replace it.

I had an MX500 that easily outlasted this one with lots of use. Seems to me the more complex the mouse, the more failure prone they are.

Frag Maniac, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Jut an update, I researched this some more and have found that some have had a cursor disconnect problem with this mouse after a while. Some indicate cord connection problems, which doesn't seem to be the case for me. Others think they're experiencing a malfunctioning sensor or firmware problems, which seems more likely, esp since Logi on the support forums recommends trying running the mouse without their software. I just tried that and so far after playing The Old Blood and a bit of net and desktop use, I've not had the cursor disconnect.

I certainly hope this is not acceptable to Logi that your mouse works better without than with their software, esp after having no problems for 2 yrs 9 months. The only problem is, I fear if they DO offer a replacement, I'll get a mouse that has even worse problems.

Does anyone here happen to know if when they offer a replacement under warranty, do you have to send them your mouse and wait for the replacement?

Frag Maniac, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Having a problem with my mouse cursor

1. Having a problem with my mouse cursor - Similar Threads - Having problem mouse

2. Mouse Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor problem: Hello. I have a problem whenever I try to change my mouse cursor on my computer. I do not know why I have this problem since I have not done anything with my system that I know of since I got it. So basically, whenever I change my cursor in my mouse settings, my cursor loads...
  3. My Touchpad/ mouse cursor.

My Touchpad/ mouse cursor.: I've bought my acer aspire a couple of months ago- so it's almost brand-new. I was on full screen mode watching Netflix and I did accidently spill some water onto to my keyboard, and a bit on my touchpad. I immediately patted it dry and went back onto Netflix and was able to...
  4. I have a problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with my mouse: I bought a havit MS 1001 mouse. It works perfectly fine except that the software does not reacognize it. I tried both softwares taht the official havit page includes,. One software says "The device is disconnected" and the other one says "Finding the device" even tho the...
  5. I have a problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with my mouse: So I have a Macbook pro 2012 with Windows 10 on it, I've installed windows long time ago And I had a problem 1 week ago that caused my mouse cursor to move to the left side and jumps a little bit to the right, I don't know how to explain it exactly but I was able to solve...
  6. Have a problem with my mouse and keyboard.

Have a problem with my mouse and keyboard.: My mouse and keyboard are both mechanically perfectly fine, but for some reason, after about 10 mins of playing a game they will both completely freeze, and i have to manually turn my computer off and on, and the cycle continues. I'm thinking its a driver problem, but I'm not...
  7. Custom mouse cursor problems

Custom mouse cursor problems: Hi, I've recently downloaded some custom mouse cursors from Open Cursor Library and once I applied them they looked great. But, as soon as I used the touchscreen the cursor disappeared and would not show up until I went back into the pointer settings and reapplied them with...
  8. Having problems with my mouse and my keyboard.

Having problems with my mouse and my keyboard.: So my laptop does this annoying thing where if I'm pressing a button on my keyboard, my mouse won't allow me to click anything. I can move it around on the screen, but it won't click. This is very frustrating while playing games. I thought it might just be a problem with my...
  9. The problem with the mouse. The cursor freezes

The problem with the mouse. The cursor freezes: While browsing the web, the mouse cursor freezes. You need to reset the computer to continue to browse the web. 63303
  10. Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem

Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem: I have a gigabyte M7700B bluetooth mouse. This works well with my laptops (which have bluetooth built in) - all efforts to use with my desktop PC however gives a problem.*Sad The desktop required a USB bluetooth dongle - so I bought an admittedly cheap CSR V4. I can set...