Windows 10: Having a serious issue with 3 malwares , conduit, spigot.

Discus and support Having a serious issue with 3 malwares , conduit, spigot. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text Reference thread is above. Malware bytes can remove it, but then it keeps coming back.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sdowney717, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Having a serious issue with 3 malwares , conduit, spigot.

Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text
    Reference thread is above.

Malware bytes can remove it, but then it keeps coming back. Sometimes in a few minutes.
    i just disabled chrome sync can that cause this?

Malware bytes only detects it on heuristic analysis.

:)

sdowney717, Sep 9, 2019

2. Malware

I have uninstalled Google chrome as I have started to use Edge.

Running Malware bytes detects PUP. OPTIONAL.ASK +.CONDUIT + .SPIGOT

After deleting them and running Malware bytes again they re-appear.

There location is shown in my user App Data\Local\Google\chrome\default\webdata

geordieboyxx, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Callender Win User
    Having serious issues with virus/malware

Looks like a false positive detection by AVG. It seems to be detecting Hitman Pro (a legit software)

Either uninstall Hitman Pro or set VG to ignore it.

Callender, Sep 9, 2019
  4. scopio Win User

Having a serious issue with 3 malwares , conduit, spigot.

Having serious issues with virus/malware

Just had a look at my daughter's laptop and I'm having serious issues with malware Win32/Heri and Win32/DH {Pg} in C:\Windows\SysremWOW64\hmpalert.dll flagged by AVG Free.
    Have run HP Diagnostics "Start-up Test" on Memory, Primary HDD Self test Quick Test and S.M.A.R.T. Test and all passed.
    The pc is erratic and slow to respond to say the least, have Malwarebytes, AVG Free, HitmanPro (trial ended), HitmanPro Alert installed but they all take ages to start to be able to scan the pc.
    I have been able to install and scan with AdwCleaner and fixed some 25 issues!
    I'm trying to make the HP G6 laptop safe to install Window 10 1903 update. The present Windows 10 version is 1511 OS Build 10586.545
    Scanned with Malwarebytes Premium for more than an hour and found no threats!
    Scanned with Rkill no threats found.
    Scanned with AVG Free no threats found.
    Any other virus/Malware/rootkit software I should scan with?
    Any help will be most appreciated.

scopio, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Having a serious issue with 3 malwares , conduit, spigot.

1. Having a serious issue with 3 malwares , conduit, spigot. - Similar Threads - Having serious issue

2. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  3. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  4. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  5. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  6. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  7. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!: hello! so this will be a long post. i am having issues playing online games through the xbox app. more specifically i got gamepass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4. the game works ok except for any online play. I simply cant access it. my computer is a Dell g7 running windows...
  9. PUA:Win32/Conduit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PUA:Win32/Conduit: PUA:Win32/Conduit is a threat Windows Defender warns me about daily. I have tried full scan and Windows Defender Offline scan but the threat remains. How can I remove this threat? Thanks EricG...
  10. Having serious issues with virus/malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having serious issues with virus/malware: Just had a look at my daughter's laptop and I'm having serious issues with malware Win32/Heri and Win32/DH {Pg} in C:\Windows\SysremWOW64\hmpalert.dll. The pc is erratic to say the least, have Malwarebytes, AVG Free HitmanPro Alert but they all take ages to start to be able...