Windows 10: Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent.

Discus and support Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok I give up, this is more frustrating then its worth anymore. It is stressing me out to where I am starting to physically hurt. I have gotten this 3x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinji07, Feb 22, 2019.

1. rinji07 Win User

Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent.

Ok I give up, this is more frustrating then its worth anymore. It is stressing me out to where I am starting to physically hurt. I have gotten this 3x now.

Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffb18e2c69f460Parameter 2: fffff8007f280958Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 17c0OS version: 10_0_17763Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033

I have no idea why, in the event viewer I have this.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

However I was on the machine it did not shut down, I have no crashes or BSOD. I was using MSI afterburner. adjusted fan speed went to hit apply and the entire system soft locked. Eventually I got it back.

Cpu: 8700
    GPU: EVGA 1080TI Ftw3
    PSU: EVGA 850w G2
    Ram: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB @2.4
    2 NVME drives. 1 HDD

:)

rinji07, Feb 22, 2019

2. LiveKernelEvent 141 and 117, BSOD with FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello Lim,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    The FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE bug check has a value of 0x00000128. This bug check indicates that a single-bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Step 2:

If you are unable to boot to the desktop, I suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option.

It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.

You have to create an installation media for that.

You may download an ISO from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Hyphen key, and Alt code sporadically stop working.

Hi Rogue,

We would appreciate for the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

• Have you installed the latest keyboard driver from the computer manufacturer’s website?

I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and check if the same issue persists:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type “osk” and hit enter.
    Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

LiveKernelEvent - ab 1a0

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What's the exact activity that you are doing when you encountered the error?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent. - Similar Threads - Having sporadic error

2. I have some LiveKernelEvent 144 system error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some LiveKernelEvent 144 system error: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffd40f38c855b0 Parameter 3: 40010000 Parameter 4: 0 Operating system version: 10_0_19042 Service package: 0_0 Product: 256_1 Operating system version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48 Region Setting ID:...
  3. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello!My problem is that periodically my USB devices turn off.This only happens when watching youtube or in a skype conference.Managed to catch the following events help decipher errors:Контейнер ошибки , тип 0Имя события: LiveKernelEventОтклик: Нет данныхИдентификатор CAB:...
  4. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello!My problem is that periodically my USB devices turn off.This only happens when watching youtube or in a skype conference.Managed to catch the following events help decipher errors:Контейнер ошибки , тип 0Имя события: LiveKernelEventОтклик: Нет данныхИдентификатор CAB:...
  5. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello,My PC went to bluescreen with this error:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎19/‎03/‎2023 18:35StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 41a1Parameter...
  6. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello,My PC went to bluescreen with this error:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎19/‎03/‎2023 18:35StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 41a1Parameter...
  7. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. LiveKernelEvent Error

LiveKernelEvent Error: Hello, At the morning, our PC for "PLAYOUT system" went out. This is the error which cause that. Any idea what can be problem and is there any additional logs that can help? Thanks ! ________________________________________________________________________________...
  9. Sporadic BSOD Error

Sporadic BSOD Error: Hello! For the last few days, I've been having a BSOD error on my PC. It's a new build, only a month old, and it was working like a dream until this started happening. It first happened while I was playing Empire: Total War through Steam. I uninstalled both and reinstalled...
  10. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello, My first post and I will happily give more information if necessary. I built my PC: Ryzen 7 2700x, rosewill full tower RISE Glow case, Gigabyte Aorus gaming 5 wifi motherboard, 64 GB ram, evga1060 superclocked geforce graphics card, m.2 500 gb boot drive, 1 TB...