Windows 10: Having a strain he issue with my hard drives.

Discus and support Having a strain he issue with my hard drives. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So long story short I have two 1TB HDDs, but one of them is corrupt. But I’ve lost track of which one is corrupt, and for some reason I can’t install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Qwerty177, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Having a strain he issue with my hard drives.

So long story short I have two 1TB HDDs, but one of them is corrupt. But I’ve lost track of which one is corrupt, and for some reason I can’t install windows 10 on either.

I go through the proscess of setting up and installing, then it just returns me to the install screen. It then shows a new partition and reduced available size so it installed something, but no matter what option I boot to they all return me to the windows install screen.

I’m so confused why is this happening, and how can I figure out which HDD is the corrupt one.

submitted by /u/Qwerty177
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:01 AM
  3. Mathragh Win User

Having a strain he issue with my hard drives.

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Thema:

Having a strain he issue with my hard drives.

1. Having a strain he issue with my hard drives. - Similar Threads - Having strain issue

2. Having two hard drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having two hard drives.: Hello Andre. I'm here Dinuka. I couldn't tell you that in my laptop there are two hard drives as one SSD and one HDD. Will this change anything when I do a reset as you said me to do.?...
  3. Hard drive/windows issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive/windows issues: I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron laptop as my main photo editing device. I was quickly disappointed in its performance despite being sold that this was my best option at the proce point. The 8th gen intel i5, 8gb of ram and 2tb 5400rpm HDD was not up to the task of...
  4. Hard Drive issue

Hard Drive issue: So i just built a brand new PC, but my hard drive wont appear in disk management. it does appear however in BIOS. I've tried everything from changing SATA ports to updating the drivers. Nothing is working. please help me I've been at this for nearly 2 days....
  5. Internal hard drive issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal hard drive issues: A month ago i got a new hard drive today when i was trying to install an application from the Windows store i wasn't able to it said This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive. What should i do?...
  6. Hard Drive Storage Issues

Hard Drive Storage Issues: When trying to download a program on my computer recently, I found that I didn't have enough storage on my hard drive. I moved every single document and picture file to Google Drive then deleted them from my hard drive. I have uninstalled all unused apps/programs. I have...
  7. Having 2 hard drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 2 hard drives: Does anyone here have 2 HDDs or 2 SSDs that they use one for the soul purpose of the OS and use the other for installing software? I'm highly considering that. Is that possible in Win10? 21663
  8. Hard drive issues

Hard drive issues: Hi, having some really frustrating issues with my laptop and had to create a profile on this site as nothing seems to be working. I have an Acer Aspire running Windows 10 (version 1511, OS Build 10586.36). I have been travelling for a while so haven't updated for quite some...
  9. External Hard Drive Issue.

External Hard Drive Issue.: Hi, I have version 10130 which I installed as an ISO file via my dvd drive,this was after Windows update failed on several occassions to upgrade it from 10074. The problem that I have is that my Seagate 750gb External Hard Drive is not accessible to use for backups etc,the...
  10. Is this a hard drive dying issue?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is this a hard drive dying issue?: Had a friend call me the other night asking for help about her PC. She said it would not boot up. It tries, but it just sits there "spinning" and not loading. She said she had Windows 10 and has had it since last year. I get there, start the PC and immediately I see it's...