Windows 10: Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this

Discus and support Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; License expiring soon. I recently did an update and running slow but the window License warning comes one now more often.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanielAlcivar, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this

License expiring soon. I recently did an update and running slow but the window License warning comes one now more often.

:)

DanielAlcivar, Aug 13, 2019
  2. aflodin Win User

Windows License Expiring

Bought a PC last October from a company called Maxxx Computers. The computer came with Windows 10. I am now getting a warning message "your windows license will expire soon". When I try to input the product key that I was provided with my computer, I get an error message that I am not connected to my organizations server and a code 0xc004f074. I have tried to contact the vendor, but I not having any luck with that.

Have purchased many Windows computers but I have never experienced a license expiring. What type of license did I buy? Does this mean I need to purchase a license if I can't make the vendor fix this problem?

aflodin, Aug 13, 2019
  3. New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this

,,Your Windows license will expire soon''

Whenever I open my PC, after 15-20 seconds I see on my screen this message: ,,Your Windows license will expire soon''. How can I solve it? I searched it on Internet, but I couldn't solve it. Please help me. Give me clear steps that I have to follow.

Moved From:

DemianMihai12, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this

1. Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this - Similar Threads - Having warning License

2. a warning message appearing on screen about window license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    a warning message appearing on screen about window license: I have laptop with pro window 10 activated by organization. from few days this warning is appearing on my PC screen that " your window license will expire soon you need to activate window in settings...
  3. Warning about Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Warning about Onedrive: Onedrive MOVES files and folders (even from other partitions) and place them in a new folder called "Onedrive" in the C: partition. I decided to use onedrive, I figured it was a good way to store docs and files I use on several pc's and phones when out of office. Soon...
  4. My Windows license is about to expire.{apparently]??

My Windows license is about to expire.{apparently]??: I have been told it's a scam by a friend, but I had downloaded some Windows stuff in response. I don't know what to do about it. Can anyone offer a sollution please? I would very much appreciate it. Thank you....
  5. Popup warning that Windows 10 license is about to expire

Popup warning that Windows 10 license is about to expire: For the past two weeks or so I have been getting popups (every day, 2-8 times a session) warning that my Windows 10 license is about to expire. The message is worrying as I am in the middle of a work project. The popup has two buttons, "Go to settings" and "Close". When I...
  6. about license denied

about license denied: Recently i have changed my pc main board. Everthing was made in route. But i received an ask about an admittance of the window10 license. i seached for your alarm message about window 10. if i want to change main board, i knew i have to delete my window key information of...
  7. about window license expiring notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about window license expiring notification: I am getting the pop up shown in image again and again product key is already entered[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-window-license-expiring-notification/685b3ad2-69f1-444f-ae8a-fb3f2461f3ed
  8. Windows 10 license about to expire

Windows 10 license about to expire: This morning when starting up my laptop I got an error that says my license is about to expire. I read everything I could on the issue. The main problem is that I don't have access to the product key, as it is in another city where I live, but am at university until the...
  9. Windows License is about to expire while still activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows License is about to expire while still activated: My windows 10 PC was acting up so i reset it; minus the fact that i lost my Microsoft, it keeps telling me windows license is about to expire while my windows is activated. Note* My window 10 came with my laptop...
  10. Certificate has expired or is about to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Certificate has expired or is about to?: Since that last windows10 update every 8 hours I receive this Event ID 64 Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 7c 5e 84 21 3e ac 8f 29 a7 5e 4a a6 97 f8 74 ea 06 7f 06 7b is about to expire or already expired. Can I just ignore this or should I be trying to...