Windows 10: Having a weird issue with windows refreshing or something. I first noticed it when my...

Discus and support Having a weird issue with windows refreshing or something. I first noticed it when my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ltboofy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ltboofy, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Having a weird issue with windows refreshing or something. I first noticed it when my...

/u/ltboofy, Dec 14, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Having a weird issue with windows refreshing or something. I first noticed it when my...

Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Having a weird issue with windows refreshing or something. I first noticed it when my...

1. Having a weird issue with windows refreshing or something. I first noticed it when my... - Similar Threads - Having weird issue

2. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something else that I noticed on my computer: When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a...
  3. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something else that I noticed on my computer: When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a...
  4. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi i just noticed my windows security is blank. The first error was something of it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi i just noticed my windows security is blank. The first error was something of it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JackGR_HD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2yoca/hi_i_just_noticed_my_windows_security_is_blank/
  6. Help I have a weird issue

Help I have a weird issue: So my computer screen is black, I can run task manager and such but I can't see anything at first my desktop was normal but now its black and I can use programs. Any idea what the issue is, I've tried turning it on and off again submitted by /u/Ben_Starwalker [link]...
  7. I have this weird issue with windows 10, after some time from start, windows on first...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have this weird issue with windows 10, after some time from start, windows on first...: I included some photos. This issue seems to happen whenever i maximize the window, after that i can't minimize it or close it. The part of window that is not covered by the top bar can be still accesed. As you can see on screenshot 2 i can click on things under the white...
  8. when i right click with my mouse something weird happens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i right click with my mouse something weird happens: when I right click with my mouse I get a black screen and then I get a long refresh. some of my apps close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-right-click-with-my-mouse-something-weird/fe4eaf4b-efe1-40ac-b930-1cc674659f34
  9. Something weird with windows???

Something weird with windows???: look at the picutre submitted by /u/Bartkar2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebyfxj/something_weird_with_windows/
  10. Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh'

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh': They appear to refresh or flash briefly, seems to have been doing it for as long as i've used Windows 10, any ideas? Edit: It only seems to do it when i delete a file into an empty recycle bin, it doesn't do it if i already have something in the recycle bin, it also does...