Windows 10: Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound

Discus and support Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought my new wirelessBluetooth and wired headphone but with them, I am having an audio lag and after 10 seconds of playing any song or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound

I recently bought my new wirelessBluetooth and wired headphone but with them, I am having an audio lag and after 10 seconds of playing any song or video, the sound begins to cut.

There is no problem with speakers in the headphones as they work perfectly fine when I use them with an aux.

Also, bluetooth is fine as they work perfectly with my mobile phones and no audio lag or cutting sounds are observed.

The audio lag problem also happens with my bluetooth speaker, however, there are no cutting sounds while using it.

:)

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Dr Eden Win User

Audio Crackling/Video Lag

Hi,

I have had terrible audio crackling, and cutting out the last two days, as well as video lag whenever the sound cuts out.

I believe the problem is ndsi.sys and wdf01000.sys causing massive DPC latency.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dr Eden, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Thom229 Win User

Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound

DVR Lag/ Sound Cut-out

So recently I was using the Xbox DVR to record some Minecraft PC gameplay with a couple buddies. While playing, I didn't receive any sort of lag or other problems, but upon reviewing my recordings, there are clear instances of the sound cutting out and
    gameplay lagging. How do I fix this?

Thom229, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound

1. Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound - Similar Threads - Having Audio Lag

2. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  3. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  4. Fortnite Sound lags or stutters or Audio cutting out on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fortnite Sound lags or stutters or Audio cutting out on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Fortnite has taken the world by storm. It is one of the best games in the world, however, this doesn’t mean that everything is perfect with the game. A lot of users have said that Fortnite sound lags on their computers. In this article, we are going to see how you can...
  5. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  6. Having an Audio Lag!

Having an Audio Lag!: My HP Laptop has Bluetooth 4.0 and my new Headphones have Bluetooth 5. Is there any way that can stop this audio lag? I would really appreciate your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-an-audio-lag/a90cb5e6-fa7e-40fc-8d74-f09f2ec972b2
  7. Audio Cutting and System Lag after Idling

Audio Cutting and System Lag after Idling: I've been dealing with an issue with my computer for the past week or so, ever since I moved it into my college dorm room. After about 20-30 minutes of idling, the audio starts to cut in-and-out in regular intervals, my mouse seems to lag out a bit, occasionally gives a weird...
  8. HOW TO FIX SOUND CUTTING/LAG ON LAPTOP RUNNING WIN-10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW TO FIX SOUND CUTTING/LAG ON LAPTOP RUNNING WIN-10: Hello ! Please help me sorting out the issue of my laptop cutting/lagging sound when playing music or watching a movie, it is so frustrating; I have tried my level best but I can't sort it out....
  9. Audio cutting out and mouse lag while hard disk on 30%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio cutting out and mouse lag while hard disk on 30%: I saw threads about people complaining that their audio and mouse is lagging, but in my case, it happens when I download something with bittorrent or when I'm installing something. on Win 8.1 and Win 7 I have no problems playing games while something is downloading in the...
  10. Audio and Video freezing, lagging and cutting out (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio and Video freezing, lagging and cutting out (Windows 10): Hi, I know that there have been alot of posts about this issue, but I have tried everything. When I stream hd videos on (youtube, netflix or play any video games) my audio and sometimes video freeeze for 5 sec, and it happens around every 10 seconds, in addition sometimes the...