Windows 10: Having an issue installing windows 10

Discus and support Having an issue installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue with installing windows 10 on a new Pc Build. Its a 3600x with the stock cooler, Zotac 1650, 16gb of Corsair ram in dual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThatFatAsianKid, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Having an issue installing windows 10

Hello, I'm having an issue with installing windows 10 on a new Pc Build. Its a 3600x with the stock cooler, Zotac 1650, 16gb of Corsair ram in dual channel with a 2tb HD and an asus prime b550 plus. I've left everything stock in the bios and every component shows up but when trying to install windows on a USB I keep getting the same error code Kmode exception not handled what failed being storport.sys. I've looked around and im seeing different things like drivers needing to be updated, bad memory etc. I'm guessing my mobo bios may need to be updated since it is new. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?

submitted by /u/ThatFatAsianKid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThatFatAsianKid, Aug 29, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Having an issue installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

Having an issue installing windows 10

1. Having an issue installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having issue installing

2. having issues installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having issues installing windows 10: I installed windows the other day and everything seemed to be fine. I got updates installed and reinstalled most of my software and my hardware. Then I shut down for the night and when I tried to reboot I had some issues but eventually got back into windows. Then this morning...
  3. having issues installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues installing windows 10: I installed windows the other day and everything seemed to be fine. I got updates installed and reinstalled most of my software and my hardware. Then I shut down for the night and when I tried to reboot I had some issues but eventually got back into windows. Then this morning...
  4. having issues installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation issue: Hi everybody,I am building my first desktop and trying to install Windows 10 pro on it. I downloaded Windows 10 x64 iso file on my Mac laptop, copied files to a 32 GB USB flash drivewith FAT32 format, and plugged it into the rear USB port of my pc to install the operating...
  6. Windows 10 clean install is having issues.

Windows 10 clean install is having issues.: I performed clean install of windows 10 on my C drive. After some errors and problems I was able to install. But when I restart my Laptop this Recovery window comes up. Then I press Esc some of the given options do not work then I enter bios setting. There I just press save...
  7. Having issues installing the new Xbox app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having issues installing the new Xbox app on Windows 10: I've been using the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10 for a long time, but yesterday, MS rolled out an update to it that disabled the ability to receive messages via the app. Instead, when you click on the messages icon, you get told to install the all new Xbox app....
  8. Window 10 install issues

Window 10 install issues: I'm attempting to install Windows 10 on a computer which previouly had Windows 7. The issue I'm having is the install has continue to run for the past 24 hours. Presently, my screen is black with the timer icon spinning. Can I safely turn my computer off without damaging...
  9. Installed Windows 10, have some issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed Windows 10, have some issues: After Windows 10 installation I faced the following issues: the mouse cursor started jumping, the browser opens news tabs on its own, so do some app that disappear from the desktop and open when they want...
  10. having issues installing Windows 10 on one PC

having issues installing Windows 10 on one PC: Brink, will Windows 10 automatically find a Product Key, or do I have to find one on my own if I install Windows 10 from an ISO file? 9757