Windows 10: Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination....

Discus and support Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination.... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm not sure where I should have posted this but I figured here b/c maybe my Graphics Card is causing these problems. I run a AMA XFX Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by HiddenSecrets, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination....

Hey guys,

I'm not sure where I should have posted this but I figured here b/c maybe my Graphics Card is causing these problems. I run a AMA XFX Radeon RX 470 4gb w/ a dual monitor setup, btw just in case you guys need to know.

Alright, for the issues that's been occurring...

1) It's hard to explain but basically when I'm typing here or say playing a game, it just moves me somewhere else. I don't exactly know where (probably just the back screen), I just know I move b/c I'm not able to...

Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination....

HiddenSecrets, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

mouse moves and clicks on its own

Hi,

Regarding your concern about mouse issues, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless mouse?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cesar Castaño and other members on this

link
    and see if it will work.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 5, 2019
  3. mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination....

Access Points and Destinations

it takes a bit of getting used to moving from the access point lists to the destinations list they use now.

a couple of points i would suggest that are useful is that

1 many applications will inherit the settings specified in the browser or the 'default' setting in the destinations menu

2 you can add destinations and copy access points to them, if say you want some things to use wifi and an internet cell access point in that order, but you want something else to only only the internet cell access point you can add it to a new destination.

3 some apps that bring up the destinations list allow you to select access points from the options menu.

flagpole---01, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination....

1. Having an issue w/ mouse moving to another destination.... - Similar Threads - Having issue mouse

2. Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window: When I move the mouse pointer to another tab or window, I want to focus without clicking full focus, any idea?It's really an extra click, removing it makes the job very easyWindows 10 came and added Scroll Focus, but I am looking for full FocusOS : Windows 11...
  3. Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window: When I move the mouse pointer to another tab or window, I want to focus without clicking full focus, any idea?It's really an extra click, removing it makes the job very easyWindows 10 came and added Scroll Focus, but I am looking for full FocusOS : Windows 11...
  4. Moving to another disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving to another disk: How to move everything (files, programs, games and etc) from one non-system disk to another? Symbolic links will not work, because the old disk will be disabled after the transfer. submitted by /u/bogdan_nickitin [link] [comments]...
  5. Desktop have moved to another driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop have moved to another driver: my desktop has moved to E:/drive and that drive all files are showing in desktop and now i am restoring desktop to default location then failed to build the list of regular subdirectory under "E:\DeliveryOptimization". Access is denied. This message is promoting. So now what...
  6. Another problem, mouse started not wanting to move, pause and start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Another problem, mouse started not wanting to move, pause and start: pause and start when you drag across the screen. Was watching TV in sichbopvr, and mouse completely vanished inside the program. I tried to go to restart, but could net get the mouse to move over there, as it would not respond and then suddenly lets loose across the...
  7. Want to move to another OS but retain license w/ free upgrade to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Want to move to another OS but retain license w/ free upgrade to 10: Hate to come here and ask this. Purpose of this thread is not to trash W10. I'd like to format and install another OS on my desktop's HDD. What is the best way to keep my activated 8.1x64 Pro COA with free 10 upgrade? Can I shrink my partition way down and just do a...
  8. Yet another slow mouse/display issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Yet another slow mouse/display issue: The other day, I posted, looking for help on why my mouse speed had dramatically slowed down, even though I hadn't made any settings changes I was aware of that would cause that effect. The drivers for my USB as well as for my mouse are up-to-date. The mouse in question...
  9. Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time: So I just got this new Lenovo Flex3 computer, and it's totally awesome. But a huge problem that I can't figure out how to fix, and I know it's not actually how to fix, but I don't like it, I can't move the mouse using the trackpad while pressing keys on the keyboard. So like...
  10. Will moving libraries to another drive cause software issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will moving libraries to another drive cause software issues?: Windows contains an option to move the locations of libraries (Documents, Music, Videos, Downloads, etc) to another drive or partition. However, some of the folders already have files put there automatically by programs I have installed. For example, here is a picture of my...