Windows 10: Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out.

Discus and support Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, I don't knows whats going on here but for some reason my pc like.. forgets I have auto sign in enabled and it keeps asking me for my password for... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Scyris, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Scyris Win User

Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out.

So, I don't knows whats going on here but for some reason my pc like.. forgets I have auto sign in enabled and it keeps asking me for my password for my MS account. When this happens it causes several issues, like it forgets what my mouse buttons do and left click acts like I have shift+clicked something, start menu customizer I use doesn't load and a host of other problems. Thing is after I enter the password, and reboot the pc, its generally fine for a few reboots, but then it happens again seemingly at random times. About the only thing I can think of is maybe switching my keyboard screwed with it? I mean its the same model as the one I had before. As far as I can tell this keyboard works perfectly fine, i've not had any issues with it whatsoever.

Also its not the dynamic Lock function, I already have that unchecked.

Windows is Ver 1909 currently.

:)

Scyris, Mar 4, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out.

[Windows 10] Sign in to Microsoft Account Issue

Hi,

This issue could occur due to some incorrect settings. I would suggest you to first check if there is any proxy connection setup in your PC. If yes, disable it temporarily and check if the issue persists. To disable proxy, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key +R and type 'inetcpl.cpl'.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the option “Use a Proxy Server for your LAN”.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save changes.

Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out.

1. Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out. - Similar Threads - Having issue randomly

2. Signing out of my desktop randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signing out of my desktop randomly: My PC keeps randomly signing me out. I have to log back in to windows and everything i had open prior to it signing me out is closed. Three chrome windows, notepad, games. It happens randomly. Sometimes after a few seconds sometimes after a few hours. It's not idle, it will...
  3. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  4. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  5. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  6. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  7. PC stuck on sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on sign out: My computer froze while I was working, I tried to open task manager but even this would not load so I tried to sign out to end the tasks. Now the PC is stuck at windows signing out blue screen and no command prompt will run or any other solution currently online I can find...
  8. Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Having an issue with pc randomly signing me out.: So, I don't knows whats going on here but for some reason my pc like.. forgets I have auto sign in enabled and it keeps asking me for my password for my MS account. When this happens it causes several issues, like it forgets what my mouse buttons do and left click acts like I...
  9. YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!: Hello, I have Windows 10 and recently had an issue, and did a system restore. Everything is back to normal, thanks to a tech that helped me with the problem. It would take too long to explain, but now YouTube keeps asking me to sign in and out all...
  10. Xbox App on PC always signs me out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox App on PC always signs me out: Anyone else have the problem where anytime you click anything on the xbox app it instanly signs you out? Tried everything I could short of a full windows reinstall. Windows 10...