Windows 10: Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points

Discus and support Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card, so I go to my rewards dashboard: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/checkout/verify... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by braedenpg, Feb 14, 2019.

1. braedenpg Win User

Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points

I have enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card, so I go to my rewards dashboard:

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/checkout/verify

And I receive an error stating: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

I first received this error on 2/13/19.

:)

braedenpg, Feb 14, 2019

2. Purchasing a APP with Redeemable Points ?

Hello Robert,

Having an option to purchase an app with redeemable points is beneficial, especially, if you've already accumulated a lot of points. To provide you the appropriate steps to redeem the points that you've earned, I'd like to verify the following:

• Are you trying to redeem points that you've earned by using Microsoft Store? If not, which app are you using to earn the points that you want to use?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes?
    • Which application are you trying to purchase?

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Feb 14, 2019
  3. microsoft points

Hi Bobbie,

You can browse the
    Redeem page
    to see the rewards available to you. Once you have enough points to redeem your reward, each of those eligible rewards will light up for redemption on your Rewards page. Simply select
    Redeem and follow the steps.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Aileen Alf, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points

Rewards

Hi Darlene,

There are thousands of Rewards available to you. And yes, it includes music, movies and applications, all from
    Microsoft.

Just go to the Redeem Page whenever you want to redeem your
    Microsoft Rewards points.

You can check this link for more information about redeeming points in Microsoft.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points

1. Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points - Similar Threads - Having issue redeeming

2. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  3. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  4. I redeemed 19,000 reward points to have ad free Solitaire.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed 19,000 reward points to have ad free Solitaire.: I redeemed 19,000 reward points to have ad free Solitaire. I am still receiving ads when playing Microsoft Solitaire. This is the second time I have reported this issue. The first time on 7022223385. I thought it was resolved but I am still receiving ads when I play the game....
  5. I redeemed 19,000 reward points to have ad free Solitaire.

I redeemed 19,000 reward points to have ad free Solitaire.: I redeemed 19,000 reward points to have ad free Solitaire. I am still receiving ads when playing Microsoft Solitaire. This is the second time I have reported this issue. The first time on 7022223385. I thought it was resolved but I am still receiving ads when I play the game....
  6. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor: I want to buy something from the Microsoft store but it won't let me. I've been told I needed to be added to a Microsoft family group by a parent and have them enable my spending. However, I have only read about parents being to put credits/money into their child's account...
  7. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor: I want to buy something from the Microsoft store but it won't let me. I've been told I needed to be added to a Microsoft family group by a parent and have them enable my spending. However, I have only read about parents being to put credits/money into their child's account...
  8. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

9. Not able to redeem rewards from my points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to redeem rewards from my points: Whenever i tried to redeem the xbox game pass for pc and confirm it It shows the account and order has some issue. I have a laptop and Android on Which I have tried to redeem it .can you plss tell how can i redeem it...
  10. Redeeming Rewards Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Rewards Question: I recently had a question about something I have redeemed. I got an email to check the winners but I did not see the item I redeemed on that page. The item I redeemed for was the Sweepstakes Surface Pro X Bundle. I'm not sure of the exact date of when they pull the winners,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards redeem issue

2. how to fix microsoft rewards redeeming issue

3. issues redeeming microsoft points

4. error while redeeming microsoft rewards