Windows 10: Having blue screens.

Discus and support Having blue screens. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting blue screens again. Here the history of blue screen. I am getting bluescreens at an unpredictable rate with errors such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakeK2, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JakeK2 Win User

Having blue screens.

Hello,

I have been getting blue screens again. Here the history of blue screen.

I am getting bluescreens at an unpredictable rate with errors such as:

Memory Management (I got this twice, both two months apart.)

System threshold not handled (This started a bunch of other bluescreens in that day)

Irql_not_less_or_equal (I got this error many times. I fixed it with chkdsk.)

Kernel security check failure. (I got this one 5 hours in while using my computer.)

Irql_not_less_or_equal: (I got this again twice within 20 minutes)

What I have tried:

Scanning for viruses: None found.

Sfc /scannow: Says there is corruption but it can not fix it. In the cbs log it says windows powershell and windows defender is corrupted

dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth: Did not work at first. It said no source files found. After I ran chkdsk, it ran and found corruption and fixed it.

chkdsk: Seems to have fixed the bluescreens for a while.

Memory managment test: Found no issues

Testing each memory stick: Both booted fine.

I can not find the root cause of the issue and every blue screen seems to steer me in a different direction. I have been told memory corruption and nvidia drivers have been the problems. I updated the nvidia drivers and run memory test a lot and I am still having crashes.

Dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtSymGlwZu7yxlcJdBAkFo5_kGsQ?e=GtXPbm

:)

JakeK2, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Having blue screens.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Having blue screens.

1. Having blue screens. - Similar Threads - Having blue screens

2. I have the blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the blue screen: i have the blue screen and don’t know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-blue-screen/b9a7bad8-e77e-4579-a64a-a545c3cc683a
  3. I have the blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the blue screen: i have the blue screen and don’t know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-blue-screen/b9a7bad8-e77e-4579-a64a-a545c3cc683a
  4. I have a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen: Blue screen on my other PC.When select an option to repair and get to the password page, it won't accept my passwordThe password is correct.Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen/22894f7e-700a-4888-8ecf-4ae175b0c5db
  5. I have a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a blue screen: Blue screen on my other PC.When select an option to repair and get to the password page, it won't accept my passwordThe password is correct.Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen/22894f7e-700a-4888-8ecf-4ae175b0c5db
  6. I have a blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I'm having a blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a blue screen problem: Recebi tela azul, não sei o que está fazendo meu computador apresentar esse erro, já tentei de tudo, testei HD, MÉMORIA, e não consigo resolver o erro "ntoskrnl.exe" CÓDIGO "0x00000109" . Baixei o BluescreenView e ele mostra que é causado pelo Driver: ntoskrnl.exe e causado...
  8. I keep having this blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep having this blue screen: I keep having this blue screen every 10 to 120 mins and its really annoying and I want it gone can someone help me, please i have updated drivers done safe mode checked memory did a disk check and its getting really annoying. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  9. I have a question on Blue screen

I have a question on Blue screen: I have 3 drives, C, D, and E drives. Every now and again I get the BSOD and this last time the error said Bad system config info. I went into repair and was going to do a restore but it said I had errors on D drive, ran a scan and it said it was ok. Tried the restore again...
  10. Having trouble with Blue screen...

Having trouble with Blue screen...: So um, hello everyone! As the title reads, I am having problems with BSOD. Actually, its not me, but my friend who is having problems. Thing is, the blue screen only appears when I start some programs - more specifically Minecraft and .exe games. Its a MSI Laptop (from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 320s-14ikb blue screen