Windows 10: Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure, Please help

Discus and support Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure, Please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently been receiving the BSOD error for Critical_Structure_Failure. I followed one of the wiki steps to look for help with my issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DDDManBearPig, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure, Please help

Hello,

I have recently been receiving the BSOD error for Critical_Structure_Failure. I followed one of the wiki steps to look for help with my issue and have loaded my msinfo32 file and the three most recent minidump files into a compressed folder at the link copied below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have already run sfc and DISM in an elevated command prompt and have not received another BSOD since. However, these BSODs have been fairly random. Some nights it happens once, sometimes multiple times, and sometimes not at all. If there is anything else I need to check on or do, please let me know. Also, if any more information is necessary to help with diagnostics, I will be as responsive as possible.

:)

DDDManBearPig, Oct 10, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 10, 2019
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Frogger Win User

Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure, Please help

Help with BSOD

The OverClockers BSOD code list
    BSOD code list== 0x124 = increase/decrease QPI/VTT first, if not increase/decrease vcore...have to test to see which one it is

Frogger, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure, Please help

1. Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure, Please help - Similar Threads - Having BSOD Crtical_Structure_Failure

2. Having constant BSOD, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  3. Having constant BSOD, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  4. I have a BSOD problem please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a BSOD problem please help: Here is my mini-dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmGCyPDXYkYuiEUN65YmIlmitZal?e=cukBXII've tried running memtest, driver verifier, reinstalling OS, updated drivers for GPU and motherboard...
  5. I have a BSOD problem please help

I have a BSOD problem please help: Here is my mini-dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmGCyPDXYkYuiEUN65YmIlmitZal?e=cukBXII've tried running memtest, driver verifier, reinstalling OS, updated drivers for GPU and motherboard...
  6. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD please HELP

BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. Having a BSOD-please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a BSOD-please help: Hello Thursday18.02.21 I received a BSODa memory management BSOD-after this, the system worked normally. Today21.02, I had a time to test the system. Following the instructions, I tested the system with: -MemTestTesting RAM -Driver Verifier I tested the notebook with...
  9. BSOD help please

BSOD help please: Hi, can anyone get to the bottom of whats causing my bsods please https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HpZpIbGzHNjxrP2?e=GeTYxO https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HxvbXcSIBMVXAmF?e=f2zB09 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HuV9wc9MwuUyGpF?e=bEgNdo...
  10. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...