Windows 10: Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...

Discus and support Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything, I've read everywhere, I'd really appreciate some help.Okay so I was having some problems, nothing too bad, but NEVER did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheRealDeaI, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...

I've tried everything, I've read everywhere, I'd really appreciate some help.Okay so I was having some problems, nothing too bad, but NEVER did the computer freeze. Then I did a fresh install and now every few days, 90% at night, 100% during a light or minimal load, the computer locks upNot a Blue screen of death, some functions lock up, can't manually shut down with the start, or with Alt Ctrl Delete.The computer runs perfectly during the day, during high performance, I can run a benchmark and push it to it's limits, and have no problems. The temperatures are fine, I'm never using too much

:)

TheRealDeaI, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...

1. Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running... - Similar Threads - Having computer crashes

2. Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...: I've tried everything, I've read everywhere, I'd really appreciate some help.Okay so I was having some problems, nothing too bad, but NEVER did the computer freeze. Then I did a fresh install and now every few days, 90% at night, 100% during a light or minimal load, the...
  3. Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having computer crashes after a fresh install, before the install the computer was running...: I've tried everything, I've read everywhere, I'd really appreciate some help.Okay so I was having some problems, nothing too bad, but NEVER did the computer freeze. Then I did a fresh install and now every few days, 90% at night, 100% during a light or minimal load, the...
  4. Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer: I just built a computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 from A flash drive. Everything seems to work fine until the windows installer restarts the computer. Once the Computer restarts it will re-launch the windows installer instead of finishing the download. If I change...
  5. Computer crashed during fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer crashed during fresh install of windows: I'm using an HP EliteBook 8440p laptop, My computer became very cluttered and messy so I decided it would be nice to completely start over with a fresh install of Windows. My computer halfway through attempting to reinstall Windows started to overheat, then it got to the...
  6. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  7. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  8. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

9. Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install: I was getting lots of different driver related BSoDs so i decided to reinstall windows, did that and kept crashing here are the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pTVc17kErTq27FI9?e=A57Qkf I have a critical error in event viewer for both crashes with an event id 41...
  10. Computer keeps crashing after fresh install

Computer keeps crashing after fresh install: Everytime I start to play a game it crashes and gives this error in the reliability Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎21/‎2019 12:59 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....