Windows 10: Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10

Discus and support Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to use visual studio in windows 10 since two years. unfortunately, I am having an issue while using the visual studio of database... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simranjeet Sandhu, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10

Hi,

I am trying to use visual studio in windows 10 since two years. unfortunately, I am having an issue while using the visual studio of database connection.

I have tried many versions such as 2007/2009/2014/2017/2019 in windows 10. Nevertheless all versions work perfectly in windows 7 and windows 8, but they did not work in windows 10.

When I try to use visual studio in windows 10, it shows the following error:

Login failed for user 'Sim-PC\Sim'

kindly help me to solve this issue if anyone has any solution. If need more information, please do not hesitate to ask me over email:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Kind regards

Simranjeet Sandhu

:)

Simranjeet Sandhu, Jun 10, 2019
  2. hogrnahro Win User

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

Hi

I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem

Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10 [​IMG]

hogrnahro, Jun 10, 2019
  3. hogrnahro Win User
    problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

Thank www.tenforums.com
    removing office 2016 and reinstall office 2010 , Now in its database work
    thank for tenforum

Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10 [​IMG]

hogrnahro, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10

1. Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having Database connection

2. The issue is related to Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue is related to Visual Studio Code: How to compile a program in VC and test it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-is-related-to-visual-studio-code/bc130d29-6b7a-401a-818a-9352ba06d425
  3. The issue is related to Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The issue is related to Visual Studio Code: How to compile a program in VC and test it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-is-related-to-visual-studio-code/bc130d29-6b7a-401a-818a-9352ba06d425
  4. How to program visual Studios -- bugs in Windows - vulnerability databases - women in STEM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to program visual Studios -- bugs in Windows - vulnerability databases - women in STEM...: Melinda gates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-program-visual-studios-bugs-in-windows/9e32f3a1-e16e-4608-acd1-3ebba1854025
  5. How to program visual Studios -- bugs in Windows - vulnerability databases - women in STEM...

How to program visual Studios -- bugs in Windows - vulnerability databases - women in STEM...: Melinda gates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-program-visual-studios-bugs-in-windows/9e32f3a1-e16e-4608-acd1-3ebba1854025
  6. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  7. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  8. Issues with visual studio 2019 packaging.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with visual studio 2019 packaging.: So i imported my unity game into visual studio to package it and stuff for the microsoft store. I went to visual assets and put in my 400 x 400 px image and pressed generate and let it make the rest of the images. Then, I went to package the app, but it gave me this error:Ive...
  9. problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database: Hi I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem [img] 72874
  10. Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment: I've been having all kinds of fun lately with Kubernetes, exploring building my own Kubernetes Cluster on the metal, as well as using a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure with AKS. Today at the Connect() conference in NYC I was happy to announce Visual Studio Connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. database connection issue from visual studio