Windows 10: Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help!

Discus and support Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can't pinpoint what exactly was done before the BSODs started, haven't changed any hardware or installed any new dodgy software, what I do the most is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeronical, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Zeronical Win User

Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help!

Can't pinpoint what exactly was done before the BSODs started, haven't changed any hardware or installed any new dodgy software, what I do the most is gaming mainly on STEAM and Epic Games, haven't messed with any kind of piracy or ill intended services or software.I do keep my MSI Afterburner in the background just for the tracking of temperatures No changes made to Overclocking or anything like it.My minidumps of the last week: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkTvALSBk0pVkH1bfcEfbTvR6awX?e=9Di4UW The ones that were created, some crashes didn't even create minidumpsSpecs areHaving different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help! :processor: IntelR

:)

Zeronical, Jun 14, 2022
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jun 14, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

1. Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help! - Similar Threads - Having different BSODs

2. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Nonstop, please help.: Got constant blue screens and my single SSD would beep when it happened so I fully replaced it and reset the entire PC as much as I could and there's been no change in the blue screens. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but this has been happening for...
  3. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD Nonstop, please help.: Got constant blue screens and my single SSD would beep when it happened so I fully replaced it and reset the entire PC as much as I could and there's been no change in the blue screens. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but this has been happening for...
  4. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help!: Can't pinpoint what exactly was done before the BSODs started, haven't changed any hardware or installed any new dodgy software, what I do the most is gaming mainly on STEAM and Epic Games, haven't messed with any kind of piracy or ill intended services or software.I do keep...
  6. Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having different BSODs at random situations nonstop, Need Help!: Can't pinpoint what exactly was done before the BSODs started, haven't changed any hardware or installed any new dodgy software, what I do the most is gaming mainly on STEAM and Epic Games, haven't messed with any kind of piracy or ill intended services or software.I do keep...
  7. Need help with random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with random BSODs: Hi all, I've been having random BSODs for a while now and they're making me crazy. The BSODs happen randomly throughout the day, sometimes 2-3 times in a day. It tends to happen more if I'm Remote Desktop to connect to another PC. The errors are also random:...
  8. Help - random bsod errors with different codes

Help - random bsod errors with different codes: Hi i keep getting random bsod errors with different codes i tested every hardware component and everything seems fine here is my specs Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 47 C Matisse 7nm Technology RAM 8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1596MHz...
  9. Random BSODs need help

Random BSODs need help: This is the second time I am posting this, couse I didnt get any replies last time, so hopefully things will go better this time. I did get another blue screen in those days which is also uploaded. Here we go:...
  10. Need help, random BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, random BSODs: Recently I've been facing a lot of BSODs in one partition of my PC, the event viewer shows a volmgr error with event ID 161 Whenever this happens my Windows can't create a dump, so I can't analyze what exactly is wrong with my computer. I searched a lot about this error on...