Windows 10: Having difficulty loading Windows 11

Discus and support Having difficulty loading Windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Having a little difficulty loading Windows 11. * Original title: Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cameronwatkins, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Having difficulty loading Windows 11

Having a little difficulty loading Windows 11.

* Original title: Windows 11

:)

cameronwatkins, Jan 2, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 2, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Vario Win User

Having difficulty loading Windows 11

Difficulty with new build

Hello.

I just built a new computer with a Biostar NF4 SLI Mobo, a MSI ATI X800XL, 2x512 Mushkin Ram, 80 GB SATA Samsung HDD.

Computer had a lot of difficulty after a fresh reformat and install of windows. Lots of difficulty with drivers, for example, mouse fails to work occasionally after boot. The main problem I am experiencing is the Videocard fails to take any catalyst drivers. After an install of the latest drivers, I get a CLI.exe error, and the catalyst control center fails to load (which it should load every windows boot) Windows is up to date.

The error is as follows:
    CLI.exe - Application error:
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Any suggestions? I am wondering about compatibility between this particular motherboard and the video card.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Ran DXDIAG. According to direct x, I am running an x800gto. Should it say x800xl? Is it possible a prior owner (this is a possibly refurb. ebay purchase) flashed the card wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Vario, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Having difficulty loading Windows 11

1. Having difficulty loading Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Having difficulty loading

2. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  3. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  4. Booting difficulty windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting difficulty windows 11: Sometimes when I start or restart my computer the icon in the notification area for safely removing an external drive is missing. I can usually get it back by restarting the computer but I don't know what else is wrong. I have had this happen before and fixed it for a while...
  5. Booting difficulty windows 11

Booting difficulty windows 11: Sometimes when I start or restart my computer the icon in the notification area for safely removing an external drive is missing. I can usually get it back by restarting the computer but I don't know what else is wrong. I have had this happen before and fixed it for a while...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade difficulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade difficulty: For the past two days, I was prompted with an option inside the "Windows Update" tab to update to Windows 11. However, when I wanted to proceed with the download and installation of windows 11, the option/prompt was nowhere to be found. Should I wait for the option to appear...
  7. Windows 11 upgrade difficulty

Windows 11 upgrade difficulty: For the past two days, I was prompted with an option inside the "Windows Update" tab to update to Windows 11. However, when I wanted to proceed with the download and installation of windows 11, the option/prompt was nowhere to be found. Should I wait for the option to appear...
  8. Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty upgrading to windows 11: I decided to upgrade to windows 11 so I downloaded it and it's been like this for hourssss...any suggestions???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-upgrading-to-windows-11/08e46463-1812-4cc4-85b7-5baff5c9a5f4
  9. Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11: I decided to upgrade to windows 11 so I downloaded it and it's been like this for hourssss...any suggestions???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-upgrading-to-windows-11/08e46463-1812-4cc4-85b7-5baff5c9a5f4
  10. Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties: Why does Hotmail/Outlook have such difficulty (very, very slow and often failing to open at all) loading in Windows 10 - especially as Gmail is fine (very quick to open and never fails)?? 47844