Windows 10: Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions?

Discus and support Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having downloaded Family Tremaker 2019 is it safe to delete older versions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pontypool(2), Oct 10, 2019.

1. Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions?

Having downloaded Family Tremaker 2019 is it safe to delete older versions?

:)

Pontypool(2), Oct 10, 2019

2. Family Treemaker and Windows 10

Will Window 10 operate Family Treemaker? Having problems with photos inserted in files.

ChristyAnnMartin, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Family Treemaker and Windows 10

Hi Christy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Which version of Family tree Maker are you currently using?

You can download the Family tree Maker app from the windows store and install it.

Please check the below link for the same,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Family-Tree-Maker/9NBLGGH10WM3

I see that you are facing issues with insertion of photos on Family Tree Maker App.

Please check the below steps and see if it helps,

Access the chart you want to change. In the editing toolbar, click the Insert image button.

• Select one of the Insert image menu items:
      • To use an image you’ve added to your tree,click
        Insert from Media Collection
        . The Find Media Item window opens. Choose an image and click
        OK.
      • To use an item on your computer’s hard drive,click Insert from File. A
        file management window opens. Choose an image and click
        Open
    • If you want to resize the image, click on the image. Move the cursor over the boxes in the bottom-right corner, then
      click and drag the boxes to adjust the size of the image.
    • If you want to change the position of the image, move the mouse over the image. When the cursor changes shape, click and drag the image to the location you want.
    • Right clicking the image also gives you a number of options:
      • Reset Image – restores the image as it was when it was first
        inserted.
      • Move to Front – brings the image to the top, or front, in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Move Forward – brings the image one step or layer forward in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Move Backward – sends the image one step or layer backward in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Move to Back – sends the image to the bottom, or back, in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Layout – lets you control the way the image is affected or displayed inside its bounding box. Options listed in the menu are Center, Stretch, Zoom, Tile, or Top.
      • Border – lets you add a single or double border to the bounding box for the image.
      • Alignment – select multiple items and align them quickly using this option, according to their bounding boxes Top, Bottom, Left, Right, or Center.
      • Make Same Size – with multiple items selected, choosing this item will adjust their bounding box (and therefore the image) to be the same size. This is based off the first element selected.
      • Delete Image and Selected Items – used to delete 1 or more items from a page. With the items selected, you can also press the delete key to remove them.
    Note: This article is based on an excerpt from the Family Tree Maker2011 Companion Guide. It is included as a digital copy with Family Tree Maker 2011, but can also be purchased as a book from the store
    on Ancestry. To learn more about this great book, please click here.

I would also suggest you to scroll to the bottom of the link given below and to contact support.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Family-Tree-Maker/9NBLGGH10WM3

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions?

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions?

1. Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions? - Similar Threads - Having downloaded Family

2. Family tree maker 2019 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family tree maker 2019 download: Family tree maker 2019 download the Family Tree Maker originated nearly thirty years ago and from then to now, it is its new updated edition that resulted in the update of this old but grand brand into an advanced one that only original creators must have ever imagined. The...
  3. Family tree maker 2019 download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family tree maker 2019 download: Family tree maker 2019 download the Family Tree Maker originated nearly thirty years ago and from then to now, it is its new updated edition that resulted in the update of this old but grand brand into an advanced one that only original creators must have ever imagined. The...
  4. How to download older versions of Windows

How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  5. Download an older version

Download an older version: Is there a way to download Maps version 5.17.11.10104.0? We are trying to verify a change in functionality from the older version to the current version and need access toMaps version 5.17.11.10104.0....
  6. Family Treemaker 2006

Family Treemaker 2006: I have Family Treemaker 2006, but recently when I open the program, only a few names show up. Can you help me to get this working again? This version is so easy to work with. Thank you....
  7. Family Treemaker 2006

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Family Treemaker 2006: I have Family Treemaker 2006, but recently when I open the program, only a few names show up. Can you help me to get this working again? This version is so easy to work with. Thank you....
  8. Download older windows version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download older windows version?: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 2004 I get a lot of crashes but I didn't upgrade via the settings so I can't roll back. Unfortunately you can not download older windows version from the official Microsoft site so you have to trust a third party website. Now I think about...
  9. Family Settings and older version of windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Settings and older version of windows 10: I have set up laptops for my kids, I have setup the family account and family settings for each of them. However my kids laptops are not capable of updating to the most current version of Windows 10 due to lack of space. They are running version 1703 and i cant go any later...
  10. Downloading an Older Version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading an Older Version of Windows 10: Hi, Is there a way to download a copy of an older version of a Windows 10 iso, for example, the creators update? Thanks...