Windows 10: having error in installing realtek audio driver

Discus and support having error in installing realtek audio driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 4gb rammotherboard- dell inspiron 3048 cpu - intel core i3 i am having error in installing realtek audio driver and i have unistalled the current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hvhvhvkvkugvjgvjvjhv, May 23, 2022.

1. having error in installing realtek audio driver

4gb rammotherboard- dell inspiron 3048 cpu - intel core i3 i am having error in installing realtek audio driver and i have unistalled the current realtek audio driver and restart it not work i have tried hundred times .help

:)

hvhvhvkvkugvjgvjvjhv, May 23, 2022
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 23, 2022
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile having error in installing  realtek audio driver :)

JoeBoyka, May 23, 2022
  4. NGeo Win User

having error in installing realtek audio driver

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

having error in installing realtek audio driver

1. having error in installing realtek audio driver - Similar Threads - having error installing

2. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. having error in installing realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having error in installing realtek audio driver: 4gb rammotherboard- dell inspiron 3048 cpu - intel core i3 i am having error in installing realtek audio driver and i have unistalled the current realtek audio driver and restart it not work i have tried hundred times .help...
  6. having error in installing realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having error in installing realtek audio driver: 4gb rammotherboard- dell inspiron 3048 cpu - intel core i3 i am having error in installing realtek audio driver and i have unistalled the current realtek audio driver and restart it not work i have tried hundred times .help...
  7. realtek audio drivers not installing

realtek audio drivers not installing: my audio randomly cut out then i did the steps on unistalling it and i did and now i restarted my pc an its not showing up i did the show hidden files thing and then i installed the audio drivers and still nothing...
  8. installation audio driver realtek failed error 0x000005B3

installation audio driver realtek failed error 0x000005B3: good morning,when i try to install realtek audio drivers it gets error 0x000005B3can you help me ?thank youAndrew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-audio-driver-realtek-failed-error/09314c15-22bc-48ac-a834-24367df39b24
  9. RealTek audio drivers have dissapeared

RealTek audio drivers have dissapeared: I can no longer use my headphones because of this. Realtek audio is gone from device manager and sound (control panel) I am currently on windows 10 1803 and have tried updating to 1903, did not work. I think it was caused by an automatic update that messed up the...
  10. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....