Windows 10: Having file system error

Discus and support Having file system error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass recently and whatever game i start I get system error named -1069586941 I cant run any games , please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RutavChothani, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Having file system error

I bought xbox game pass recently and whatever game i start I get system error named -1069586941 I cant run any games , please help me fix this issue

:)

RutavChothani, Jun 18, 2021

2. file system error -1073545193

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are encountering the error message when you are trying to access any media file in the CD/DVD Drive of your computer.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 18, 2021
  3. File System error

Hi Kevin,

The error message "File system error (-1073741515)" is usually occurring if the system detected that there are some missing components within the program that is trying to be launched. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows Update and install the available updates on your device. It will be best to perform this when your device is in safe mode. Restart your computer once the updates are successfully installed and then check if
    the same issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Having file system error

Windows 10 File system errors

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. . I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide
    you better assistance.

• Did you made any system changes prior to this issue?
    Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue is resolved.

Method 1:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to create
    a new account by following the below given steps and check if everything works fine in new account:

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    Sign-out from the current User account and sign in to new User account and check.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Having file system error

1. Having file system error - Similar Threads - Having file system

2. I am having a system file error -2147219196

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a system file error -2147219196: I notice that since installing an update from, say, March or April, I am unable to use any of the software that comes with Windows.For example: calculator, photos. I cannot use the search file. I cannot open the windows store. Even the windows start menu.I tried wsreset.exe...
  3. I am having a system file error -2147219196

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a system file error -2147219196: I notice that since installing an update from, say, March or April, I am unable to use any of the software that comes with Windows.For example: calculator, photos. I cannot use the search file. I cannot open the windows store. Even the windows start menu.I tried wsreset.exe...
  4. I am having a system file error -2147219196

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a system file error -2147219196: Hello, since installing a cumulative update from, say, September or November, I am unable to use any of the software that comes with Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-system-file-error-2147219196/285237c8-db18-4e79-86c1-d75292c1ea34
  5. I am having a system file error -2147219196

I am having a system file error -2147219196: Hello, since installing a cumulative update from, say, September or November, I am unable to use any of the software that comes with Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-system-file-error-2147219196/285237c8-db18-4e79-86c1-d75292c1ea34
  6. System file error

System file error: Hi, I got the issue that when I click text documents to open them, I get the system file error -2015294522. Note that it was ok a minute ego, but it suddenly started for no reason....
  7. file system error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file system error: hey i keep getting file system error when trying to install and run minecraft, -2143322101. https://imgur.com/a/48tjPdM here is my direct error if that helps too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error/13d341c4-4eb9-4390-b5d9-34ead9150e89
  8. File system error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File system error: When I try to open a file it gives me a error like this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error/82abd35b-ccb4-4408-b781-359db9ea225a
  9. FILE SYSTEM ERROR -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FILE SYSTEM ERROR -: Recently my x64 Win10 system cannot install or update any software with an error popup window: File system error -1073740940. I don't know how to deal with it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-system-error/42618445-b025-4c81-8cb2-b63095e4a526
  10. File system error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File system error: I got a file system error (-2143322102) when I was trying to open a .jpg file in photos. I wanted to know if you could help me fix the problem so I am able to open the file. Thanks...