Windows 10: Having installed the October Update will I get the revised Update installed?

Discus and support Having installed the October Update will I get the revised Update installed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the October Update (KB41003437) before Microsoft stopped issuing. It so my Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) was then at 1809 OS Build 17134.285.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by grahamm7, Nov 14, 2018.

1. grahamm7 Win User

Having installed the October Update will I get the revised Update installed?

I installed the October Update (KB41003437) before Microsoft stopped issuing. It so my Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) was then at 1809 OS Build 17134.285.

So if I have installed the Old October update will the new October update still be installed? Should say I haven't noticed any problems. But I always try and install all major updates etc.. I have just done and update KB4467708 that now gives me 1809 OS Build 17763.134. Is this the revised October update? I have tried to read the technical press to find things out but haven't had a clear understanding of the way forward. So I thought I would ask the forum.

:)

grahamm7, Nov 14, 2018
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Nov 14, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Having installed the October Update will I get the revised Update installed? - Similar Threads - Having installed October

2. I have Mcafee installed, I still get updates for defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Mcafee installed, I still get updates for defender: Is there an explanation to why windows defender continues to update. When I have Mcafee installed.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-mcafee-installed-i-still-get-updates-for/6d708adc-e57f-4b9d-ab72-d9b1c3276e2e
  3. KB5005260 October 2021 cumulative update fails to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5005260 October 2021 cumulative update fails to install: I'm constantly getting "We couldn’t complete this update. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer." message. Tried all possible solutions found on this forum and the internet. Does anybody experience the same issue?...
  4. Updates are not getting installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updates are not getting installed: Hi, Ive been trying to install updates, but for some reason this error code comes every single time: 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4560960 - Error 0x800f0900 I also haven't been able to use almost all of my apps, because they...
  5. I have problems installing these updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have problems installing these updates.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RickyLoud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grpy7j/i_have_problems_installing_these_updates/
  6. Will I ever get the "October" update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I ever get the "October" update?: When I heard about the October update last year I was excited about some of the new features, particularly the Smartphone integration. Then the negative news hit about the update. I recall seeing advice (from Microsoft I believe) never to manually check for new updates, but...
  7. I dont have the october 2018 update :(

I dont have the october 2018 update :(: im on 1803 and I don't see any updates in check for updates im on a windows 10 dell p. I tried resetting my pc and select delete some files but it doesn't work please tell me how to fix this....
  8. I cannot get October update through Windows Update?

I cannot get October update through Windows Update?: Today is 06-Nov-18 and I have been click the button "Check for update" several times to get Windows October Update but it seems unavailable for me. That version was permanently stop? When can I get it?...
  9. October cumulative update installation issue

October cumulative update installation issue: 2018-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4464330) -Error 0x8e5e0147 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-cumulative-update-installation-issue/277fa02c-442b-479f-9d58-bd9812b5ed10
  10. Can't open Settings after installing The October Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Settings after installing The October Update: Uploaded The October Update 1809. Pressed on the Reset button(which is near the Power button). The Update was installed, but The Settings are broken. It starts & crashes without any message. Also The Notification bar buttons aren't clickable....