Windows 10: Having issue of bugs in my laptop

Discus and support Having issue of bugs in my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From at least a half of a year I am using windows 11 insider preview dev channel and for half a year I am facing the issue of bugs in my pc I tried to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dua Dey, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Dua Dey Win User

Having issue of bugs in my laptop

From at least a half of a year I am using windows 11 insider preview dev channel and for half a year I am facing the issue of bugs in my pc I tried to compliant about but nobody was replying I am facing bugs now as I am writing this post please fix this bug error on windows 11 dev channel

:)

Dua Dey, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 24, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Having issue of bugs in my laptop - Similar Threads - Having issue bugs

2. Laptop having bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop having bugs: My laptop seems to be having some sort of problem, even such that whenever I restart my pc, there is no loading dots, it would just say "Restarting" or "Getting Windows Ready", and yes I just did update my laptop with "cumulative update for windows 10 version 22h2 for...
  3. Laptop having bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop having bugs: My laptop seems to be having some sort of problem, even such that whenever I restart my pc, there is no loading dots, it would just say "Restarting" or "Getting Windows Ready", and yes I just did update my laptop with "cumulative update for windows 10 version 22h2 for...
  4. Laptop having bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have issue in my laptop speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue in my laptop speaker: I have issue in my laptop speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issue-in-my-laptop-speaker/bcbcbc45-4b99-4797-b145-24ce63138539
  6. My laptop is having some issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is having some issues: Hello! I am here to ask if anyone can help me with the problem I am having. I was watching some content on YouTube, and I paused the video to take a shower. There was nothing wrong until I came back from the shower. Before, my audio worked, but when I tried after, I could not...
  7. My laptop is having some issues

My laptop is having some issues: Hello! I am here to ask if anyone can help me with the problem I am having. I was watching some content on YouTube, and I paused the video to take a shower. There was nothing wrong until I came back from the shower. Before, my audio worked, but when I tried after, I could not...
  8. My laptop is having some issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Bugs and issues

Bugs and issues: hi, I'm having some issues like keyboard doesn't work, Google darkmode color looks off, search and indexing problems and many issues. how can I fix those. these issues doesnt happen everytime...
  10. I am having an issue with my laptop

I am having an issue with my laptop: When using normally at random intervals the power to all three of my usb ports cut out for about one second. my laptop is not that old and is mainly used for gaming. I opened up my device manager to check if all my driver were up do date. Graphics drivers were up to date and...