Windows 10: Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop.

Discus and support Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Having issues with my almost 8 y.r loptop. I was about to do my school works. It suddenly sign out I was confused so I thought it was nothing but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Target_, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Target_ Win User

Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop.

Having issues with my almost 8 y.r loptop. I was about to do my school works. It suddenly sign out I was confused so I thought it was nothing but the background change all my files are gone . It's like it restored itself. I saw where my files is so I put it on my desktop again when I restart it the files are gone again.

:)

Target_, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2021
  3. MSI loptops

thank guys! i dont want hp nor toshiba loptops so im counting on msi hehehe..

evilwillie0614, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop.

1. Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop. - Similar Threads - Having issue almost

2. Hi ive been having crashes for almost a whole year now don't know the issue could I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi ive been having crashes for almost a whole year now don't know the issue could I...: Hi,For almost a year I've regularly had varying blue screen error codes while using my PC. I've used the SFC, DISM and CHKDSK commands to no avail. I've also ran windows memory diagnostic to test the health of the ram with it passing. I installed WinDbg which pointed to...
  3. Hi ive been having crashes for almost a whole year now don't know the issue could I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi ive been having crashes for almost a whole year now don't know the issue could I...: Hi,For almost a year I've regularly had varying blue screen error codes while using my PC. I've used the SFC, DISM and CHKDSK commands to no avail. I've also ran windows memory diagnostic to test the health of the ram with it passing. I installed WinDbg which pointed to...
  4. Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right: Today windows forced 22h2 on my computer, again. And it still slows everything down by alot 5-10times. Atleast i already know how to undo it, but also read that for some other people that doesnt work...
  5. Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right

Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right: Today windows forced 22h2 on my computer, again. And it still slows everything down by alot 5-10times. Atleast i already know how to undo it, but also read that for some other people that doesnt work...
  6. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  7. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  8. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. deactivated after almost 7 years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    deactivated after almost 7 years: so this issue started like 4 days ago when it suddenly I got the watermark Activate windows and a punch on different errors. The first error was about permission denied and contact administrator, but this one is gone now. I tried a lot of solution like: 1- troubleshoot in...
  10. Almost a Year and no fix for Skype Crashing with 4k Cameras?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Almost a Year and no fix for Skype Crashing with 4k Cameras?: Seems that older version of Skype won't be available in November from the messages I get. Nobody knows anything at Microsoft or Logitech on how to fix the freezing after 8-10 mins like clockwork when using skype video. It's been going on for over a year with no end in site....