Windows 10: having issues after recently updates on win10

Discus and support having issues after recently updates on win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1. no volume during watching video, I found the ways to solve it, however, it doesn't work(sometimes it works for a while) 2. cannot type Chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chenguang Wang, Sep 15, 2019.

1. having issues after recently updates on win10

1. no volume during watching video, I found the ways to solve it, however, it doesn't work(sometimes it works for a while)

2. cannot type Chinese anymore(everywhere!)

3.Microsoft Edge doesnt work anymore

2019.09.15 all happened today. cant figure out why this all happened after I open my latop today. Plz help me!

:)

Chenguang Wang, Sep 15, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

having issues after recently updates on win10

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

having issues after recently updates on win10

1. having issues after recently updates on win10 - Similar Threads - having issues recently

2. Having issues with a recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with a recent update.: Recently updated my PC now having issues with some games booting but crashing right away, others having major audio issues, and some running fine. I am also having issues with video play back. I have installed old drivers for gpu but it the issues are still occurring. I have...
  3. Having issues with a recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with a recent update.: Recently updated my PC now having issues with some games booting but crashing right away, others having major audio issues, and some running fine. I am also having issues with video play back. I have installed old drivers for gpu but it the issues are still occurring. I have...
  4. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent win10 update: I have a Dell 2017 Latitude 3580 that won't boot up after the latest update. Is there a fix for this or do I have to pay for it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-win10-update/279f40a0-9e84-459c-9cbd-29742700b3c8
  5. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent win10 update: I have a Dell 2017 Latitude 3580 that won't boot up after the latest update. Is there a fix for this or do I have to pay for it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-win10-update/279f40a0-9e84-459c-9cbd-29742700b3c8
  6. recent win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Issue with Win10 random reboots after attempting recent Update & Battle.net

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Win10 random reboots after attempting recent Update & Battle.net: Hello - I've read quite a few posts regarding the new: "2021-05 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003214" - I kept getting an error code when trying to install it, as of thursday this past week, forgot what the errorcode was. I was...
  8. Issue with Win10 random reboots after recent Update & Battle.net

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Win10 random reboots after recent Update & Battle.net: Hello - I've read quite a few posts regarding the new: "2021-05 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003214" - I kept getting an error code when trying to install it, as of thursday this past week, forgot what the errorcode was. I was...
  9. issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues after recent update: yes after the latest up date it has messed with my customization everything is white and I can not access the colors page because everything is frozen and things do not load up. I do not know if all of this has also affected the loading of my face book my groups do not load...
  10. Recent Win10 clean install having issues a month later

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent Win10 clean install having issues a month later: I setup Windows 10 on clean install, on a new SSD for an emulation/gaming PC to keep in the living room. Running Version 1901 Win10 Pro It has been running fine, but 6 days or so ago my son mentioned it was acting weird and I have observed the following - The Microsoft...