Windows 10: Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2.

Discus and support Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed the lastest version of Windows 10, 20H2. Previously I had vesrsion 1803. After installing, my pc restarted few times, and it finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sajalmukherjee, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2.

I just installed the lastest version of Windows 10, 20H2. Previously I had vesrsion 1803. After installing, my pc restarted few times, and it finally booted. At first, windows was not responding, but after pressing some keys randomly, it responded. I installed a another update, but this this time when it restarted, I couldn't do anything. Windows was not responding. It responded twice since. I tried playing some games, but the frame rate was a lot lower than usual. Please solve my issue. And, should I upgrade to Windows 11?

:)

sajalmukherjee, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2. :)

3. Error during iTunes installation in Windows 10 64 bits version

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you said that " it worked fine with 32-bit version", and there is a problem in installing in 64-bit version. But iTunes application is compatible with both the versions. There may be an issue with the PC which/iTunes application which is not supporting
    the particular PC.

The error code which you have provided is related to Windows update.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

You can follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box present in the Taskbar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Windows update Troubleshooter.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

SujataMoktan, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2.

Photoshop CS4 to Have 64-Bit Version... But Only on Windows

In the past, Macs were sometimes argued to be better for image editing than Windows-based PCs. To be perfectly honest, I’m not sure if this was true or a complete myth, but it looks like things may not be like that anymore with the introduction of Adobe’s Windows-only 64-bit version of Photoshop Creative Suite 4. Until now, Adobe has strived to ensure that both the Windows and Mac versions of Photoshop come with similar features. However, due to a choice by Apple not to make the Carbon technology that is used to develop Photoshop available as 64-bit, Adobe has decided it will not be providing a 64-bit version of CS4. Adobe’s product manager for Photoshop, John Nack, said:
    Adobe’s preliminary testing suggests that the 64-bit version of Photoshop CS4 will offer a performance boost of 8-12%, with the benefits being much greater for memory-intensive tasks due to its ability to take advantage of more than 4GB of memory.

Source: CNET

Jimmy 2004, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2.

1. Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2. - Similar Threads - Having issues updating

2. Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits: Hi Team,We have few devicesLaptops where user are multiple reboots due to monthly patches. We have excluded those devices for the time being in order to avoid multiple reboots due to SCCM policies. But then, we dig more at the OS level and found the machine is having October...
  3. Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits: Hi Team,We have few devicesLaptops where user are multiple reboots due to monthly patches. We have excluded those devices for the time being in order to avoid multiple reboots due to SCCM policies. But then, we dig more at the OS level and found the machine is having October...
  4. Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 version 20H2 update issue

Windows 10 version 20H2 update issue: When updating to windows 10 version 20H2 I am presented with a "What needs your attention" screen. Here I am told to manually uninstall 'VirtualBox'. However even after uninstalling this software and clicking 'Refresh' it continues to tell me to uninstall VirtualBox. I have...
  6. Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2: I have read many questions regarding the missing "Sleep Option" on the Power Options! My power settings on Windows Version 1909 was Restart, Shut down, Sleep. Once I downloaded 20H2, the Sleep option was gone! There is a setting for a timer for my PC to go to...
  7. Can't update to 64 bit version of windows 10

Can't update to 64 bit version of windows 10: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. But later i found out that i was in 32 bit version of windows 10. I tried to update to 64 bit by using media creation tool. but it said that my pc was incompatible. My pc has 2 GB RAM Intel core i3 2.4 ghz processor and it is...
  8. 64 bit version Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    64 bit version Windows 10: How do I find out whether I am running 64 bit OS Windows 10 in my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-version-windows-10/f7b648cb-3d95-455e-aea5-16153988b220
  9. windows 10 64 bit version

windows 10 64 bit version: since the latest updates as from 07 01 2020 the keyboards and mouse are frozen or stuck until I hit the windows key or others. have deleted one update and now held them off for a few days. it also sticks when typing...
  10. Upgrading to a 64-bit version of Windows 10

Upgrading to a 64-bit version of Windows 10: I have used the media creation tool to create a 64-bit version of windows 10 and i put it onto a usb drive. When i tried booting my computer with the usb drive by selecting usb-hdd on the boot menu nothing happened and my computer just booted up normally like it always does....