Windows 10: Having issues converting video to DVD

Discus and support Having issues converting video to DVD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before I change anything else, I'd like to figure out what this "TDEV025" error means... A Google search for "TDEV025" error finds just three results,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayv2251, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Bree New Member

Having issues converting video to DVD

2. jayv2251 Win User

Getting ready to go out shopping. I wrote that error down when I placed DVD in my laptop. Used Toshiba's own dvd player to view. (I'm having issues with VLC, but that's another issue I don't wish discuss right now.) When I attempted to play the burnt DVD in my PS3, it worked but the audio stuttered. In the laptop it stuttered for a few minutes before stopping and showing that error message.

When get back, I'll attempt to play it again and take a screen shot as requested. I'm also going to see if I can get it to run in Media Player.

jayv2251, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Winuser Win User
    I searched Google for your error code. I get results for Toshiba's DVD player errors but nothing for that code. Check the code again to make sure that's the correct error code.

Winuser, Nov 20, 2016
  4. jayv2251 Win User

Okay, back again. Tried it again, Toshiba player played the video for about a minute or so after checking menu 1) Daughter at Zoo 2004. Then it shut down and this appeared.

Having issues converting video to DVD [​IMG]

jayv2251, Nov 20, 2016
  5. jayv2251 Win User
    I'd also like to add. I hadn't selected VLC, as I just down loaded it a few weeks ago, and it wouldn't even play movies I bought, let alone something I created myself. In my original post I also mentioned Media Player not realizing that Microsoft ended support for that in Windows 10.

Just for the heck of it, I tried playing my video in VLC, the video worked but instead of stuttering, there just wasn't any audio at all. In searching for this error, I've tried both the letter O and 0, just to be safe since the error doesn't show a / through the 0.

jayv2251, Nov 20, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    I think your problem may be in the audio being corrupted and that's why your getting errors when trying to play the converted files. Do the original files play ok? Check out videohelp.com. There are a lot of knowledgeable users there that may be able to help.

Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Having issues converting video to DVD - Similar Threads - Having issues converting

2. Having issues converting from MBR2GPT.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having issues converting from MBR2GPT.: I've gone through all the tutorials and I have a feeling it's my Disk 0 that is the issue. It has 4 "partitions." One is "free space" System Reserved 100MB NTFS Healthy System, Active, Primary PartitionC: 930.85 GB NTFS Healthy Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary...
  3. Having issues converting from MBR2GPT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues converting from MBR2GPT.: I've gone through all the tutorials and I have a feeling it's my Disk 0 that is the issue. It has 4 "partitions." One is "free space" System Reserved 100MB NTFS Healthy System, Active, Primary PartitionC: 930.85 GB NTFS Healthy Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary...
  4. Video converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video converter: Please, I need some advice. I made a video with my digital camera, it is an AVI file. What is the best free online converter that will convert it to an MP4 file? Thank you so much in advance....
  5. Video converter

Video converter: Please, I need some advice. I made a video with my digital camera, it is an AVI file. What is the best free online converter that will convert it to an MP4 file? Thank you so much in advance....
  6. Convert DVD to video file

in Windows 10 Support
    Convert DVD to video file: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post. I had Costco convert a VHS to DVD, now I have all these files. Basically it's a DVD of 9 different scenes. Any idea on how I can save into one video file so I can upload to Google drive? Thanks for any help. [img] 175091
  7. Converting VOB video from DVD to MP4 for home videos

Converting VOB video from DVD to MP4 for home videos: Hi, I have a lot of home family videos taken over the years with my Sony DV Video Cassette camcorder which is obsolete now. I have burn all these videos into DVDs using Sony's Multi-Function DVD Recorder VRD-MC6 some years ago. I noted the video format in the DVDs are...
  8. Video is not converting

Video is not converting: Dear Microsoft I tried to add the videos in the Microsoft photo app but the videos are combined and it is not saving as a single video while trying to save into the local file and also the Mp3 song unable to merge into the video track. My computer photo app is up to...
  9. Video Convertion

Video Convertion: Hello, I have several video clips mp4 format, 720 x 960 size. I am trying to resize them to 720 x 1280, bitrate and frame rate stay the same. To do this I use "Format Factory" and "VideoPad Video editor"(each at a time), in both I make all the settings and start the...
  10. Mp4 to DVD converter!

Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....