Windows 10: having issues in new update

Discus and support having issues in new update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello all, recently 15 days back I got a cumulative update of "Windows 10 version 20H2 for x64 -based systems KB4598242". Since then I am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AashishKumar11, Jan 24, 2021.

1. having issues in new update

hello all,

recently 15 days back I got a cumulative update of "Windows 10 version 20H2 for x64 -based systems KB4598242". Since then I am trying several times to install it but couldn't... don't know why but trying for several days but end with disappointment.

had tried to install all optional updates but no change. If anyone has a solution then do help me.

having issues in new update [​IMG] having issues in new update 5e0ca93c-3ac0-4ab1-a26f-c2789114b40c?upload=true.png

:)

AashishKumar11, Jan 24, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jan 24, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond having issues in new update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

having issues in new update

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

having issues in new update

1. having issues in new update - Similar Threads - having issues update

2. I've been having issues with downloading the new update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been having issues with downloading the new update.: I've been having problems with installing the update KB5004945 it will go up to 100% and then go down the 0%. going back up to 100% staying at 100% and then later showing the error 0x800f081f. I am super lost on what to do because I went through the windows troubleshoot...
  3. New To PCs And Having A Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    New To PCs And Having A Issue: ive had this issue since getting this pc. When I log in sometimes my apps wont appear on the taskbar and I have to press the windows icon to get them to appear sometimes they will appear and sometimes the wont. When they don't appear it gives me the loading icon endlessly...
  4. New Update Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Update Issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Abject-Relationship4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kw9g5w/new_update_issue/
  5. Downloaded new update, have some issues (comments)

Downloaded new update, have some issues (comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Acceptable_Childhood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juelsh/downloaded_new_update_have_some_issues_comments/
  6. New update issue

New update issue: Hi, after this new update (2004 build 19041.450) i found that everytime i'm trying to open the "Apps" or "Update" section in the Setting app it crashes. Can't find any reliable solution for this.. Is there anyone who have a fix for that? Thanks! submitted by /u/RandoomD...
  7. Anyone else having issues with the new update?

Anyone else having issues with the new update?: Ever since I updated my computer a few days ago it's been having issues. Apps crash constantly, the whole thing freezes for a few seconds when I open chrome or close a game. Is anyone else having these issues or is it a problem with my computer submitted by /u/MoonJay03...
  8. Issue with new update

Issue with new update: I did a windows update and now every 20-30 seconds my computer will have a blip and freeze for like a half a second, it can be annoying because when it comes back, whatever button I pressed when it happened will continue to be held down unless I press it again. How can I fix...
  9. Window 10 new update 1903 have issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 new update 1903 have issues: Windows 10 new update 1903 has an issue, when I plugged internet cable then Wi-Fi turned off automatically, I don't want to turn off Wi-Fi, because I have to make laptop hotspot so that I can connect my cell phones. this update not allows me to turn on Wi-Fi while internet...
  10. New Update Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Update Issues: I just updated my pc the other night and now whenever I play games on my computer, the performance is really bad. I can't play anything until this is fixed so can you help me out?...