Windows 10: having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722

Discus and support having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; install first time it down load perfect I reset computer from factory setting now it does not want to install properly give a error 1722... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RicardoMarty, Jun 6, 2020.

1. having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722

install first time it down load perfect I reset computer from factory setting now it does not want to install properly give a error 1722

:)

RicardoMarty, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Flight Simulator X error message

Hi Christopher,

Error code 1722 is usually associated with the licensing of the game. This error occurs when attempting to install the game a second time after uninstalling. Microsoft was aware of this error and has created an article with steps that can resolve it. Follow
    this article: Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X. The other error code 1603 should
    also disappear after doing the recommended steps.

Reply back if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Flight Simulator X error message

Upon installing Flight Simulator X on my Lenovo desktop, I receive two error messages. Error 1722 and 1603.

1722 says there is a problem with the Windows Installer package. 1603 says fatal error during installation.

How to I fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Christopher BowmanBowman, Jun 6, 2020
  4. having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722

Flight Simulator X re-install error 1722

Hello,

I have been trying to re-install Microsoft Flight Simulator X on my computer. At the end of the install, a window pops up saying "Error 1722, There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A
    program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

I have tried to resolve it numerous times but none of the ways seems to work. I could be doing it wrong. If anyone knows the resolution, please help me.

Thank You

Frank Choinski, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722

1. having issues installing flight simulator x on windows 10 error 1722 - Similar Threads - having issues installing

2. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error noted in the question. In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution failed to explain when opening the command prompt the user MUST open this task as the...
  3. Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X--Follow On Error HRESULT 80070005: After researching the Community posts, I found one seemingly unresolved error noted in the question. In the original article, "Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X", the solution failed to explain when opening the command prompt the user MUST open this task as the...
  4. Error when installing Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when installing Flight Simulator X: I am having problems installing FSX. Everything happens fine until the end of the installation, already with disk 2, it asks to "Insert the disk" but does not specify which disk is. follows an image to see the error. what can it be?[ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.: Hello everyone, I'm currently having problems installing this game. At the end of the installation, it is registering the modules but a message pops up saying that an error has occurred "Error 1722" that there is a problem Window installer package that did not finish as...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error 1603 and Error 1722 on final installation.: Hello everyone, I'm currently having problems installing this game. At the end of the installation, it is registering the modules but a message pops up saying that an error has occurred "Error 1722" that there is a problem Window installer package that did not finish as...
  7. Issue When Installing Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue When Installing Flight Simulator X: Hello Microsoft Community, I was installing Flight Simulator X on my Windows 10 computer and the installation would start but then shortly into the installation, a few error messages appeared, which have been attached. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flight Simulator X: Why will Flight Simulator X not install on my new Windows 10 laptop? Are the some updates that I can install, or is there a special installation installation process I can use to fix the problem? Robert Pollitzer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. error with Flight Simulator X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error with Flight Simulator X: I have an official Flight Simulator X, which I re-installed on my laptop running Windows 10. Then I successfully activated the software and started it via FSX.EXE. However, I received an error message that the activation was not successful. I tried to re-install this...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors: Hi, I recently reset my entire computer, and for whatever reason, I am not able to install Flight Simulator X anymore, even though it worked perfectly fine before the reset. I'm on Windows 10, and I've been receiving the errors 1722 and/or 1603. Please help as soon as...