Windows 10: Having issues launching Age of Wonders: Planetfall on windows 10 PC

Discus and support Having issues launching Age of Wonders: Planetfall on windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting the following error. Age of Wonders: Planetfall is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anibal829, Dec 24, 2020.

1. anibal829 Win User

Having issues launching Age of Wonders: Planetfall on windows 10 PC

I am getting the following error. Age of Wonders: Planetfall is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Please let me know what needs to be done to correct this issue. I have tried repairing and resetting it but it did not work still having issue.

Thank you

Anibal C.

:)

anibal829, Dec 24, 2020

2. Age Empires Definitive Edition won't launch

Thank you for keeping us updated. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we suggest that you download any free app from Windows Store and try launching the game again. We would also like to know if the same issue occurs when you are using a different
    account to launch the game. If another account is able to launch the game, sign in to your account again and launch the game on Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Open the Windows Store and click on the profile icon.
    • Go to the Library or My Library and launch the game there.

If the issue persists, check the antivirus settings on your PC if the game is blocked.

If the game is not blocked or is already added to the whitelist section of your antivirus software, you may contact

Age of Empires Support
    or post your concern on the
    Age of Empires community page
    for additional support and information about the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions and concerns.

Loraine Mon, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Age of PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your query as you are looking for the age of the PC on the system. In this scenario we would like inform you that if you have not upgraded the BIOS of the PC. Then open system information and there you can see the BIOS date and time.

Steps to check the BIOS date.

1. Press Windows + R key to launch
      Run
      command.
    2. Type msinfo32 and click OK.
    3. Scroll and check the BIOS version in the list of details.

Note: if you have updated the BIOS then you will see the last updated date. In that case we would suggest you to contact the PC manufacturer and provide them the PC information. They can check and
    would be able to help you with your requirements.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Having issues launching Age of Wonders: Planetfall on windows 10 PC

Age Of Empires definitive Edition not Launching

Hi YonatanOhana,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential causes why you're unable to launch the game Age of Empire Definitive Edition. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more detail. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you tried launching the game using a different profile?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Having issues launching Age of Wonders: Planetfall on windows 10 PC

1. Having issues launching Age of Wonders: Planetfall on windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Having issues launching

2. Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages: Why did Roblox remove Ages 17+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-not-have-ages-17-all-ages-they/bf4341d2-fdb1-4ca3-8817-2d23758de376
  3. Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages: Why did Roblox remove Ages 17+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-not-have-ages-17-all-ages-they/bf4341d2-fdb1-4ca3-8817-2d23758de376
  4. Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.: I am trying to play Age of Empires II Age of Kings on Windows 7. I have the disc and I am able to successfully download it but when I go to launch it, nothing happens. It appears to try to load but then nothing happens, no error sign or anything. I am not using Steam, only...
  5. Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.: I am trying to play Age of Empires II Age of Kings on Windows 7. I have the disc and I am able to successfully download it but when I go to launch it, nothing happens. It appears to try to load but then nothing happens, no error sign or anything. I am not using Steam, only...
  6. Having issues launching Pathologic 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having issues launching Pathologic 2: I am getting the following error message when launching the game. Pathologic 2 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I tried repairing and resetting the game but no luck still getting the same error message....
  7. Age of PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Age of PC: I am trying to determine the age of my PC. I updated my operating system this summer so that isn't giving me a start date. * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-pc/41746204-a67b-4a7e-9740-1d0f7be69600
  8. Age of Empires III Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III Won't Launch: Hi, I bought a CD copy of Age of Empires III (not a steam key) and am having trouble launching the game. Everything goes smoothly during installation, but when I try to launch the game, I get the 'loading' blue circle mouse cursor for a few seconds and then nothing happens....
  9. Age of empire definitive edition not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empire definitive edition not launching: I bought the game a week ago and upon launching the game, it would show the loading screen only to exit the screen automatically. i have checked many solutions over the net and none has given me a solution to the problem. I have tried installing to reinstalling to no avail so...
  10. Windows 10, taskbar launching issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, taskbar launching issues.: Hey there, here, I have been having a problem with the new Windows10 Taskbar, I pinned chrome to there, but the problem is that whenever I click on it, it doesn't open, so what I have to do in order to get it to open up, is right click it, then choosing one of my recent...