Windows 10: Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux

Discus and support Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am currently getting the following error when trying to play on Windows 10 PC - Metro: Last Light Redux is currently not available in your account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anibal829, Dec 24, 2020.

1. anibal829 Win User

Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux

I am currently getting the following error when trying to play on Windows 10 PC - Metro: Last Light Redux is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

How do I fix this issue, I do not want to uninstall because then I will need to purchase the game to re-install since it's no longer available on Game Pass Ultimate.

Thank You

Anibal C.

:)

anibal829, Dec 24, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Metro 2033 & Last Light Redux

Replace Metro Last Light with Metro 2033 Redux ?

W1zzard, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Metro 2033 & Last Light Redux

Deep Silver and 4A Games have announced (Like a week or 2 ago) that they are releasing Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux editions. Pretty much porting and remaster the games on the newest version of the 4A engine, and for new gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One). Metro 2033 will now get all the lighting, particle, and weather effects that Last Light had.

Some might not be as thrilled as I am about this, but Metro is very high on my favorites list. Love the story line, gameplay, etc.

Release Date: August 26, 2014

Annoucement Trailer:

Some GameSpot chick talking about what will be different with 2033 Redux vs. Original

MxPhenom 216, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

Metro 2033 & Last Light Redux

Metro 2033 Redux: is it worth it over Metro 2033?

I have the original Metro 2033 and like the game a lot. I also own and like Last Light, possibly even more than 2033. However I looked at some videos and comparison between Metro 2033 Original and Metro 2033 Redux and I liked the way the original looked more than the redux, not sure why.

Vario, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux - Similar Threads - Having issues launching

2. Night light issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light issue: I have an issue with the NVIDIA T400 4GB card. It exhibits the exact issue as the Quadro 600 did. On a Windows 10 computer, after the Night light feature turns on which makes the screen reddish late in the day to mimic the natural evening sun color temperature, if my NEC...
  3. Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games: Hello all, I have been trying to get metro 2003 redux to run. I have them on the epic store and have tried several things to fix the problem. I always get the same error. The error code says it is because of a missing file, but no clue which one that would be so everything I...
  4. Launch issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Launch issues: So my problems general start after ive turned my pc on and login. I get locked into a blank screen. Sometimes black, tan, yellow, blue, and white. The only thing that it resembles is when I get a startup app that asks if for permission to run in administrative mode because...
  5. Having issues launching Pathologic 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having issues launching Pathologic 2: I am getting the following error message when launching the game. Pathologic 2 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I tried repairing and resetting the game but no luck still getting the same error message....
  6. issue with night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    issue with night light: Not able to use night light feature where i'm supposed to spend most hours in the night time which are reflecting in my eyes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-night-light/d00a19a9-8c77-45ea-ab8d-50f2811ebad7
  7. Having Issues with the Night Light Feature

Having Issues with the Night Light Feature: Hello everyone, I've been having some trouble with the Night Light feature on my laptop. I would have Night Light turned on one night, and then when I open my laptop the next morning, it's still on. However, my laptop tells me that the feature is off, so I then have to turn...
  8. Launching issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Launching issue: I recently upgraded my pc to windows 10.. And when i insert the cd of drivers to instal it..its showing "launch exe file not found". Now i am not able to instal the drivers What to do plzz help...
  9. Night Light Issue

Night Light Issue: My night light is not working there might be any bug in my night light mode please help me out from this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-issue/ea100dca-2ba1-4473-b7c0-975ffc748e37
  10. Metro "Start" is having issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Metro "Start" is having issues.: Apps aren't showing up. Restart does fix the issue but it always comes back. I do have dual monitors and they should be set up correctly so it isn't a resolution issue I believe. Any help is much appreciated. I tried to research the issue but I have not found anything to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro last light redux not launching

2. Metro redux game error win 7