Windows 10: Having issues launching Pathologic 2

Discus and support Having issues launching Pathologic 2 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting the following error message when launching the game. Pathologic 2 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anibal829, Dec 24, 2020.

1. anibal829 Win User

Having issues launching Pathologic 2

I am getting the following error message when launching the game. Pathologic 2 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I tried repairing and resetting the game but no luck still getting the same error message.

Please let me know what to do to correct the issue.

Thank you,

Anibal C.

:)

anibal829, Dec 24, 2020

2. having issues launching Desktop Apps from Windows 10

Hello Mike,

We would like to know more about this concern, please provide the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages upon launching the application?
    • Does this issue persists to all your applications?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Having issues launching Pathologic 2 - Similar Threads - Having issues launching

2. Launch issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Launch issues: So my problems general start after ive turned my pc on and login. I get locked into a blank screen. Sometimes black, tan, yellow, blue, and white. The only thing that it resembles is when I get a startup app that asks if for permission to run in administrative mode because...
  3. Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having issues launching Metro: Last Light Redux: I am currently getting the following error when trying to play on Windows 10 PC - Metro: Last Light Redux is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 How do I fix this issue, I do not want to uninstall because then I...
  4. Launching issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Launching issue: I recently upgraded my pc to windows 10.. And when i insert the cd of drivers to instal it..its showing "launch exe file not found". Now i am not able to instal the drivers What to do plzz help...
  5. The Sims 2 Slow Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sims 2 Slow Launching: I know this game is very old, however I once upon a time had it running perfectly and smoothly with Windows 10. I hadn't opened or played the game in awhile so I cannot say exactly when the issue started, but the other day I noticed a long launching time after double clicking...